1. Collapse Details
    Purchasing Barry's HPX book.
    The Dvxuser shop only lists the HVX/DVX book. I got my camera outside of America, so it does not come with a copy of the book. How can I purchase the book for the HPX170 then?

thanks.
    iakeij

2. Collapse Details
    The place that sold you the camera should be able to sell you the book too. Or you can buy it directly online. There's a link to it in Barry's footer.

I have a related question...I already have the HVX book (bought it last year when I got my HVX). Now I just bought an HPX, I'd really like the bits of the book that are relevant to that camera - is there an 'update' or 'upgrade' version of the book that you can buy to just get the HPX bits?!

3. Collapse Details
    Sorry, no, there's no seperate section of bits, it's all integrated throughout the 284 pages...

4. Collapse Details
    Ok, thanks Barry.

5. Collapse Details
    Anyone in Australia know where i could purchase a copy of the HPX Book? - just getting to know a ag hpx 250 and would love some organised insights.

Thanks.

6. Collapse Details
    Hi Barry

I can't see a copy of your hpx 250 book on Amazon or elsewhere, is it still available for purchase? Specifically in Sydney, Australia.

7. Collapse Details
    At this point in time the HPX Book (for HPX170 & HPX250) is out of print and I'm out of stock. The only option at this point is to find a dealer that still has them in stock (perhaps in the UK through Holdan.co.uk) or to get a used copy.