ShureFP24 2-Channel Stereo Preamplifier and Mixer
NEW- $500, with bag, $550
Porta Brace Bag, completely new, includes strap
listed among other items here:
Results 1 to 2 of 2
11-19-2008 08:03 AM
Last edited by Alexa; 12-10-2008 at 07:37 AM.
12-10-2008 07:43 AM
Hi everyone..this item is still for sale.
The item, which is brand new, is already a great buy.
I'm offering a $20 referral bonus if you refer someone to this sale and they buy it and you can prove the referral (email).
I've sold most of my equipment through this site, but I'll check elsewhere on this. If you have any leads on good audio forums, please PM me.
__________from the Shure website_______________
The FP24 is a studio-quality, two-channel, portable stereo microphone mixer, designed for active use in demanding broadcast environments. Features including assignable L-C-R inputs, built-in slate microphone, 1 kHz tone oscillator, and headphone monitoring render this mixer extremely adaptable in application. The remarkable audio performance and comprehensive attributes of the FP24 make it an appropriate choice for studio or field production engineers. Due to its compact and rugged mechanical and electrical construction, the FP24 excels in no-compromise settings such as radio, television and film production.
- Two transformer-balanced microphone inputs with left, center, and right position mixing capabilities
- Unique seven-segment peak output meters, with three selectable levels of LED brightness - readable even in direct sunlight
- High current balanced output drivers provide signal integrity over long cable runs
- Headphone preamplifier enables monitoring of program audio or external tape return
- Ability to link with the Shure FP33 mixer using the A33LK accessory cable to create a highly portable 5 x 2 audio production system.
- "Unclippable" input peak limiters with adjustable threshold (each input)
- Powered with two standard AA alkaline batteries (11-12 hours) or 4-14Vdc power (PS20)
- Switchable low-cut filters with 80 and 160 Hz corner frequencies, 6dB per octave
- Phantom power, selectable between 48 volts and 15 volts