Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Collapse Details
    lol nitra... so regarding the boundaries, are you saying that Ned's Three N's is to frat comedy what Paulo Passolini's Salo was to arthouse drama!
    Feature: LORD OF TEARS - A New Legend in Horror - Pre-Order Now http://www.lordoftears.com/

2. Collapse Details
    No, wouldn't quite go that far.
    "Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition." ~T. Leary

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Pauly, everything's been said already pretty much. Put me in the "it didn't do anything for me but didn't shock me either" category. To justify it, I think that if you learnt anything from it, either in writing it or in seeing the reactions (and I expect you did), then you can put it down as experimental writing and that's fine. Though I must say I look forward to your next entry.
    Jason

4. Collapse Details
    Hi Pauly,

Probably my following comments will be not new for you, but forgive me, I didn't read the comments from the other members in your thread.

Here my thoughts:

'Oh, coloured letters' - I started smiling!

'This isn't a normal script, he didn't write this in a serious way, he is kidding us all'.

'How many f*ckings in this script'

'Hmmmhhmm - why he didn't asked one of his brothers to have a look over the script for grammar and spell correction'. (I am sure my English is far away to be perfect, but one thing is the communication in the threads and the other thing to publish a script!).

'I am very pleased - the story didn't start with a private detective'.

'Oh, this part amused me a lot - a man who is addicted to make sex with dead women, very funny. This reminds me to the story 'GARP' from 'John Irving' - just at the beginning of the story a nurse who worked in a military hospital took care of a patient who had continously orgasms. She knew that he was going to die and decided to make him happy!'

Really Pauly, there are different problems with this story, but it took my attention from the beginning to the end and amused me. I think that you have a lot of fantasy, courage to put a story together for ScriptFest (I didn't put one in) and above all you have talent. You are something like a rough cut diamant! Please try to make also next fest a script!

Susanne
    Last edited by Susanne G.; 12-18-2008 at 07:57 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks guys yeah I didn't ask for help because I would rather plunge head in and learn on the go then to put something up that I didn't create myself. When it comes to making a film I can ask for all the help I need because it is a collaboration but when submitting something like this I felt as bad as it was it was all mine. I am really trying to develop my style of storytelling and this is a perfect way to do it. I get plenty of feedback and can take it to the bank. So thanks a lot for actually reading my little quip and I hope to entertain you all again the next script fest.
    Pauly

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

6. Collapse Details
    amen, brother... lookin' forward to it.

7. Collapse Details
    Pauly, just saw your comment on Candy and am extremely happy!!!!!!!

I just wanted to let you know, as I havent as yet, your in your face, FUA, approach was not lost on me at all. Well done.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345