Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    I'm so so behind on viewing/voting/commenting. Hopefully I manage to get through all of them before the voting deadline.
    "You'd better cure all those personal problems that might be holding back something you want to say." -John Cassavetes

2. Collapse Details
    I just finished the last 10 or so myself. Some good ones, but I saw a lot of "good idea poorly executed" entries. Now I'm off to attempt to give some constructive criticism, though my top 5 were (in the alphabetical order I watched them in):

Broadcast
    Cold Calls
    My Name is Harold Allen
    Picture
    Sixty Seconds
    Joe Laude
    Camera, Editor, Aspiring Director
    My (Fledgling) IMDb Page
    My YouTube Channel

3. Collapse Details
    Ill be re watching my top ten on the Bravia tonight after the kiddies have toddled off to bed. Cant wait to see how they come up, but Ill be redoing my vote tally on the top 10 after this (keeping in mind compression from here to there of course - most are at least 640 x xxx, so should be good).
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

4. Collapse Details
    I watched and voted on all films, but I only commented on 49 to 69 films. After I have commented on 49 films, I couldn't any more. There are too many entries to comment for me in - Sorry!

Susanne

5. Collapse Details
    whew.... watched and review all of em... (minus my groups). dear lord. might be the last time i do that in such a compressed amount of time. anyway! voted and done!
    From the makers of Breathe, Don't Look, Moments, Tailight, Hollow, and North.

Now with Behind the Scenes.and screen grabs.

6. Collapse Details
    I've got meetings I'm blasting out the door for now, so I put in my votes for the films I watched (slightly over half, I believe), and then rewatched the ones I put in "need to watch again folder", that I felt were the cream of the crop, so to speak.

I found this fest the most interesting, in that I really didn't see that many films that really nailed the Twilight Zone genre/feel. Those films that really nailed the genre, but lacked in production value, may still rank nearly as high as films that had solid production value but really weren't in the Twilight Zone genre/feel, in my opinion.

I only had one ranked as a 10, maybe one 9, several 8's, and lots of 6's and below.

Wish I could have watched & voted on them all, but I'll try to finish watching more, as well as commenting on all the threads I can ... had to get the votes in first, before the deadline in a couple of hours!
    Norm Sanders
    Director/Producer/Editor/Writer/Blah Blah Blah

*click titles to view*
    "Meat Market" - Comedy - (Completed - DVD available)
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

7. Collapse Details
    *Whew* Watched, voted, and commented on every single movie...just made the deadline too but I wanted to make sure I gave everyone at least a little feedback because for me, that's one of the most valuable things to be obtained from these fests.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123