View Poll Results: Who will be watching all the films?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! I'm watching every film.

60 68.97%
  • I'll watch most films, but skip if it is really boring.

22 25.29%
  • Only watching the finalist.

5 5.75%
  • Only will watch penguins film....

0 0%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I'd like to hear from Joe the Plumber, too!

--

I'll be setting aside a night to watch them all. I usually hook my MacBook up to a monitor and/or television set and watch them from there with a 6.1 surround system (despite none of these files being properly mixed in surround). I agree that some of these flicks really don't keep you interested enough to watch the whole way through... so I can't really say how that will go this time around.

We'll know soon enough.
    video editor
    portland, or
    www.kylestebbins.com

2. Collapse Details
    I feel it is only right to watch them all. I don't think I'll be able to comment on them all - I'd like to try. But, since I have an entry, I'd like to give the others the respect of watching their entries.

3. Collapse Details
    yes, unfortunately as much as I'd love to write reviews for all the flicks. watching them all is sometimes all I can muster. I love checkin em all out, but whew... 60+ is a lot.
    BUT it's a community and we all have to pitch in to make it work properly.

my three basic rules are:
    1) you make a flick and want others to watch, watch theirs.
    2) you vote, you watch 'em all. ...'til your eyes bleed if need be.
    3) we all like to get comments/reviews. you want one? write one.
    From the makers of Breathe, Don't Look, Moments, Tailight, Hollow, and North.

Now with Behind the Scenes.and screen grabs.

4. Collapse Details
    I agree with Bryce...

And of course i am already stalking up on redbull and popcorn for that glorious viewing night!!!

5. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkowilson View Post
    I plan to watch every film except Penguin's...
    Weeeeeeeeeel, then! I see how it's going to be. I am actually a bit disappointed that no one has voted for that option in the poll yet. I was going to but figured it would be too expected. Lucky for me (and probably everyone ) I didn't even TRY to make a film this time. I actually planned on doing a surprise last minute entry with lots of humor and inside jokes but I never got around to it (even had plot hammered and some crew lined up). Next time, I suppose...

---

I don't think I would be qualified to vote if I DIDN'T wantch every entry. I try to comment on every film but sometimes I can't because of time constraints, etc. Some also don't get my attention right away but I still try to watch it through to give an acurate rating.

6. Collapse Details
    I watched and commented on them all last fest and plan on doing it again.
    Pauly

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

7. Collapse Details
    Joystick Member Richard J. Johnson's Avatar
    I will watch them all over a few days. With my kids running around and My 9 month old son's fascination with slobbering and chewing on my Mac it is hard for me to sit at the computer for more than 30 minutes without one of them crying or asking for popcorn or juice. But I do agree that with all the work put in, everyone who can vote and comment should at least try to watch every film. 69 films X 6 minutes = 414 minutes = 6.9 hours (I think that's right)

Canon 7D+Teddybear T-Finder+Tamron & Canon Glass+lighting+a bunch of other stuff+2 Beautiful Babies.

"Torn" Available now!
    http://www.rsquaredfilms.com/films/torn.html

Vimeo Channel: http://vimeo.com/channels/47561

"RaZoRbLaDe cItY" December 2010. A Maverick Entertainment Release
    http://www.maverickentertainment.cc/...azorblade-city

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ConspiracyPenguin View Post
    Weeeeeeeeeel, then! I see how it's going to be. I am actually a bit disappointed that no one has voted for that option in the poll yet. I was going to but figured it would be too expected. Lucky for me (and probably everyone ) I didn't even TRY to make a film this time. I actually planned on doing a surprise last minute entry with lots of humor and inside jokes but I never got around to it (even had plot hammered and some crew lined up). Next time, I suppose...
    I figured you are all about talking but not doing

j/k nick

Quote Originally Posted by ConspiracyPenguin View Post
    I don't think I would be qualified to vote if I DIDN'T wantch every entry.
    WRONG!!! Thats the whole point of the new voting system! You don't have to watch all the entries to vote. You judge every entry on it's own! You watch a film, and afterwards you give it a star rating, that's it. Cool huh? Then you can go on and watch others, or you can just stop if you want and it would not be unfair.
    DVXUSER TimeFest!

9. Collapse Details
    I've watched all the films in every DVXuser Fest. There is always so much to learn (both what works and what doesn't).

10. Collapse Details
    over a few days I plan on watching them all. all 69 films deserve some time and attention, if not they may grow up hurt and resentful. Causing pain and disrespect to thier parents and resorting to back alley viewing for a bottle of cheap booze. Please, this Festival season, show some love to every film you can.. it could save a life. *smiles sweetly*

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast