1. Collapse Details
    FS: Kessler Crane - DFW area
    Feedback Score
    KC-8 Ultra HD Plus: KC-8 crane, vertical brake, tool-less package, extended weight bar, ultra duty control rod, dual camera screws, & soft case. This was bought gently used and I've never used it.

This was added to complete the system:
    Kessler Rear Control Center
    12ft Crane Upgrade (with tool-less hardware and Ultra Duty Control Rod Upgrade)
    KPod system with soft case
    Kessler "Hercules 2.0" Head
    This additional stuff is new - just unboxed and stored in the soft cases.

Figured out that nothing's gonna capture working retrievers better than a 4 wheeler and waders. It's too heavy and cumbersome for me to work with in the field hence will just collect dust.

Reasonable offers considered. DFW area ... local preferred due to heavy weight for shipping. PM here or email with questions, interests, etc.: keven@aol.com

And many thanks,

Kev

2. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Just put it up on some online auction service late last night. Still available but I have had a couple of people ask questions. Man, this is such a nice crane - I hate I'm not able to use it.

If someone from here wants it ... you can take it home for $1,000 plus actual shipping costs and insurance. It's slightly higher "there" but if you want to use "there" for piece of mind, I can drop the buy it now cost, etc. etc.

fine print: Sold to first come first serve. Paypal preferred - money orders accepted, shipped/picked up on clearing of funds, shipped only in the domestic US and for actual costs of shipping and insurance (required). Questions welcomed ... oh, and no gift wrap.

tra la la ... thanks,

Kev

3. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Kevin, does you package als come with the HD cable support upgrade and K-pod all terrain pneumatic wheels? Thanks again. JDB.

4. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jdebmd View Post
    Kevin, does you package als come with the HD cable support upgrade and K-pod all terrain pneumatic wheels? Thanks again. JDB.
    HD cable support ... yes, for the 12 foot but not for the 8. I believe there is an upgrade for this on Kessler's site where you can make the 8 foot cable supported. I didn't worry too much about it cause I'd gone with the Ultra Duty option and figured at 8 feet, it'd be self-supporting.

Wheels for the KPod: no, I didn't order wheels as my plans were to use it in and around mud. What was I thinking? LOL! Actually, I didn't realized it weighed as much as it does til it arrived.

Photos soon - not going to put it together but husband said he'd take some photos of it for me. Broken down though - I've never put it together - went straight from the Kessler boxes to the Kessler soft cases.

Thanks,

Kev

5. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How much are you asking for just the K-Pod without case without shipping?

6. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score

Sorry, at work and husband didn't get photos of the two soft cases but they are the Kessler soft cases and look just like the photo on their site.

Thanks,

Kev

7. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    How much are you asking for just the K-Pod without case without shipping?
    Hiyas, Topcat!

Hoping to see whole unit but if I don't and break it up, I already have a buyer interested in the head and tripod combo.

If I don't sell the whole crane in the next couple of days, I'll let the tripod and/or head go separately. As you can see by the photos posted - both are brand new. $375.00 for the tripod ... $250 for the head - or $600 for both. Case to go at no additional cost with the tripod or combo. And will consider all offers.

Thanks,

Kev

8. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If the tripod is available separately, I'll take it. PM sent.

9. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    SOLD ... thanks, all!! Appreciate it!