1. Collapse Details
    Adobe supports AVC-HD, Red, and XDCAM-EX

2. Collapse Details
    Wow, we are going to expect Apple to improve FCP or they'll lose the market very fast to Adobe. I have been using Premiere Pro then switched to Edius and FCP due to some formats being reliable but this time I am looking into Premiere again!

Thanks for sharing this info!

3. Collapse Details
    Shallow Member William_Robinette's Avatar
    I really need to dig into PP CS3. They way they are expanding support and the cross integration of programs is really incredible.

4. Collapse Details
    Barry,

Edius released new version at IBC2008, too. Its version 5 this time with HDStorm card however it is not really much different on formats. It did not add RED or AVC HD like Adobe did. Are you still advocating on Edius or switched to different NLE lately?

5. Collapse Details
    My mistake... http://desktop.thomsongrassvalley.co...ewfeatures.php

AVC-HD now supported in the application and better features than before! I would like to hear what Barry think of it

6. Collapse Details
    Is AVCHD going to be an update for CS3 or are they insinuating that its going to be a CS4 exclusive?

7. Collapse Details
    I think they prefer to sell CS4 instead upgrade any previous versions. I hope to hear from Barry to share his insights about Premiere and Edius announcements for their new updates.

8. Collapse Details
    The only thing I know is what I read in the press releases. I like the direction Adobe is headed in; EDIUS has the best P2 support but it doesn't have a full suite of applications like Adobe has. CS3 is pretty good, but it looks like the new support is all in CS4 and I haven't used CS4 yet.