Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
  1. Collapse Details
    Uh, so anybody?

2. Collapse Details
    if you shoot in low light you either get noise or a very dark image, there are no shortcuts. the lock and light method is to achieve the latter. sorry if you thought the camera had some hidden magic in it. :-)

3. Collapse Details
    Hi frnds
    i need a instructions frm u r side.
    i am new to DSLR , i have D90 , i am learning. can any one explain me how to create a Dept of Field video. i saw in youtube no one is xplaining how to create it actually.
    plz any one can xplain me
    thanks in advance

4. Collapse Details
    @Kholi One note for Section Two: AE Lock (Hold) can be assigned much easier by pressing the info button twice and chosing «Assign AE-L/AF-L Button» there.

Granjow

5. Collapse Details
    Hello Forum,

Noting this topic was started back in 2008, I am wondering if it would be better for me to change systems due to "banding" issues and the general hassle of getting the D90 to use a low ISO by applying that manual lens trick.

Would the Canon 5D Mark II be the way to go? It will be a pain in the neck - and costly - changing systems, but I can't stand the banding issue, which ruins many video opportunities.

Does anyone know if the same lack of control over ISO and shutter speed is a known issue on the Canon 5D Mark II as well?

Might be looking for an APS-C Canon as well and combine it with a 300mm zoom lens, but the 7D looks a bit pricey for my "telephoto" needs.

One thing I learned from a recent overseas trip is that changing from the wide lens to the zoom lens every five minutes gets really annoying really quickly. So now I have a D60 with a 300mm lens on it and the D90 seems to range between the wide and prime lenses. The prime being the ƒ1.4 manual lens I also try 'n' use when shooting videos. Wish my wide lens was manual... or ISO and shutter speed can be controlled on the Canon cameras.

Thank you.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233