Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53
  1. Collapse Details
    #11
    Senior Member Captain Pierce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    I'm from Iowa--I only work in outer space
    Posts
    1,483
    Default
    I am having a problem (with Firefox 2.0.0.16) that any time I click on a script to view it, I get an error in the auto-open system, but if I right-click on the "here" link (that's supposed to be used if the download doesn't start after 5 seconds) before it tries the auto-open, I can get them just fine. Just thought you should know.
    The Plinkett Equation:

    TOS16 + TNG5 + DS94 + VOY11 + ENT 8
    __________________________________________________ = History is changing every 23 millionths of a second

    F649 + Alp987 + Bet934 + Gam764 + Del837 * 100,000,000,000


    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The Bahamas
    Posts
    154
    Default
    YEAH- already have a perfect 10 also too!


    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    #13
    Default
    where are these stars? i can't see them.



    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    #14
    Nosey Penguin ConspiracyPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    3,588
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Arroway View Post
    where are these stars? i can't see them.

    You have less than 50 posts, therefor are ineligible to vote unless you submitted a script of your own. If that is the case, PM Larry R and tell him to approve you for voting.

    Also, I would suggest reading the first post in this thread.
    - Nick | My DVXuser Blog (This is a secret message).


    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor365 View Post
    I, like most dvxusers, enjoy Penguin's company in the threads, and his refreshing attitude and humour.
    Also, because behind all the fun, the guy means biz and actually has a bit of talent...


    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    #15
    Senior Member pmark23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Earth, Sol, Orion arm, Milky Way
    Posts
    1,410
    Default
    Just thought I'd mention that the auto-download thingy isn't working for me either, but clicking on the link (within 5 seconds) works fine.


    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    #16
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by ConspiracyPenguin View Post
    You have less than 50 posts, therefor are ineligible to vote unless you submitted a script of your own. If that is the case, PM Larry R and tell him to approve you for voting.

    Also, I would suggest reading the first post in this thread.
    i did and i don't think it was that clear. i thought i might have had active x or java disabled or something.

    39 entries. not great but not bad.

    at least it will be easier to get through them all...



    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    #17
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry R View Post
    You can view the films at

    http://www.dvxfest.com/scriptfestII/
    You mean the scripts?
    j/k

    Any chance of a single zip?


    MONSTERFEST : 4th Place - Sustained Excellence Award - WESTFEST: 3rd Place - THRILLFEST: 3rd Place


    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    #18
    Mod v2.0 Noel Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shooting
    Posts
    10,141
    Default
    Got far as Jamie Jays now have to get some real work done :P
    SDC Productions Gold Coast Aust. http://sdcproductions.com.au
    admin@scarlet-films.com +61 (0) 408 455 374
    http://www.ozcrews.tv/

    ECHOES ON THE WAVES - IN EDIT http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...643079268&ap=1


    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
    #19
    Nosey Penguin ConspiracyPenguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    3,588
    Default
    Larry, I noticed that you don't have the link to my thread in the system. Here it is: http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=144061

    If anyone has read mine but didn't comment, follow the link above. I would love some feedback!
    - Nick | My DVXuser Blog (This is a secret message).


    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor365 View Post
    I, like most dvxusers, enjoy Penguin's company in the threads, and his refreshing attitude and humour.
    Also, because behind all the fun, the guy means biz and actually has a bit of talent...


    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
    #20
    Senior Member majikfraug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Henderson, NV -for now...
    Posts
    689
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by ConspiracyPenguin View Post
    Larry, I noticed that you don't have the link to my thread in the system. Here it is: http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=144061

    If anyone has read mine but didn't comment, follow the link above. I would love some feedback!
    Me too!
    http://www.dvxuser.com/V6/showthread.php?t=144144
    Jeremiah Rounds - Filmmaker


    Reply With Quote
     

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •