Thread: Breaking Bad

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yep...great show. Won't post any comments until the west coast has viewed....respect!

2. Collapse Details
    Brilliant end to a brilliant series. I have never seen -- and don't think I've even heard of -- a better show. This will be the gold standard for years to come.
    http://www.refocusedmedia.com
    Film / Photography
    esse quam videri

3. Collapse Details
    "Money doesn't make films...You just do it and take the initiative." - Werner Herzog

4. Collapse Details
    SPOILERS ABOUND!!

Really, if you're reading this thread and you're not caught up, blame yourself.

What a great final episode!
    Loved the laser sight moment. That was top notch.

It was great seeing a little of the old Walt again, using his cunning and intelligence to work out a few of his 'problems' in the form of a remote controlled M-60. His gift to Skyler was a nice touch, and the moment he had watching Walt Jr. was tragic. There were just so many great beats in this episode.

And Jesse, finally getting his revenge.
    Then Walt, back in the lab with his true love, one last time.

That's the way you end a series.

MONSTERFEST : 4th Place - Sustained Excellence Award - WESTFEST: 3rd Place - THRILLFEST: 3rd Place

5. Collapse Details
    Say hello to my little friend!
    "Money doesn't make films...You just do it and take the initiative." - Werner Herzog

6. Collapse Details
    Loved where they went with it.

The grey matter angle was really well played. I loved the Lydia, Stevia packet thing.

And Walt in the lab at the end was such a great moment.

It was really really nice to see the old brilliant walt with the m60, So cool.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by homestar_kevin View Post
    It was really really nice to see the old brilliant walt with the m60, So cool.
    Yeah, if I had to nitpick, the Nazis not checking his trunk was pretty stupid, but I don't think they were shown to be great geniuses. Still, I probably would have had them check it and have Walt had the machine concealed somehow.

8. Collapse Details
    Though I knew they had to do certain things, the ending felt flat to me. I think that the villains in this case were so underdeveloped and boring that I wasn't as satisfied... I don't know. I need to watch the entire series again.
    Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to see all of my projects.

New short film THE APPOINTMENT now available to see!

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Batutta View Post
    Yeah, if I had to nitpick, the Nazis not checking his trunk was pretty stupid, but I don't think they were shown to be great geniuses. Still, I probably would have had them check it and have Walt had the machine concealed somehow.
    I agree, I thought the same thing. Still bad ass though. Especially after the ammo was gone, and the machine turret was still going back and forth. That sound was killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Rice View Post
    Though I knew they had to do certain things, the ending felt flat to me. I think that the villains in this case were so underdeveloped and boring that I wasn't as satisfied... I don't know. I need to watch the entire series again.
    Yeah, the nazi skinheads all felt a bit undercooked for me. We just had so much time with Gus, and the mexican cartel, all those stories were so developed and pretty full characters that all these skinheads guys just didn't have enough time to get there. They were bad to the bone though, and I'm glad they're all dead. Just a different kind of animal than Walt or anyone was familiar with.

10. Collapse Details
    Todd and Lydia are so similar.... psychopaths.

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast