1. Collapse Details
    TimeFest Makes the News(paper)
    A bit of self-promotion, but we didn't win and it's mostly about Mr. Hyten, so I don't feel that bad:
    http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/fil...hollywood.html

2. Collapse Details
    Cool but it would have been nice to see my name in there too...Whine Whine Cry Cry...

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

3. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    Excellent. I wish I had sent in a picture of Tim at the after party that they could have plastered (pun intended) on the front page.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ConspiracyPenguin View Post
    Excellent. I wish I had sent in a picture of Tim at the after party that they could have plastered (pun intended) on the front page.
    Right and quote him saying Luis can I get a F***ing Cheeseburger with cheese please. And banging on the table knocking everyones drinks about. Good stuff we may have a little of that routine on camera. A little black mail anyone? J/K but damn that was some funny S**t.
    Pauly

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

5. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    Speaking of the video, when the hell will I be able to see all the footage from the event and subsequent parties? I have been waiting!