Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry R View Post
    HA HA ... yea, I told him not to look when I was pulling up the results to give to Jason and Barry, but I was totally kidding. What could he do at that point, other than maybe scream the results out across the room, at which point I'd have to tackle him and get Rogan to sit on him

Because all the lights were out I couldn't see to write, so I pulled the laptop screen down almost closed where I could bend down and still see the screen (with the results) and be able to see the paper to write the info out. When I handed the paper off and then raised the screen back up I realized Nick probably thought I did that to keep him from looking ... that's when I told him I was kidding and figured he would look (I know I would have if the role's were reversed).
    I totally thought you were serious when you pulled the screen down so I figured "well, I should be respectful, so I will only look at first place" I couldn't read them anyway from the position I was in and having the screen tilted, the only reason I knew it was O2 was because I could tell the name was really short. I am certainly glad Rogan didn't have to sit on me because we can't be sure he was even wearing pants. (I'm sorry, Dustin, there is just so much material. If you want me to stop just say so. But that doesn't mean I actually will. )

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ConspiracyPenguin View Post
    I totally thought you were serious when you pulled the screen down so I figured "well, I should be respectful, so I will only look at first place" I couldn't read them anyway from the position I was in and having the screen tilted, the only reason I knew it was O2 was because I could tell the name was really short. I am certainly glad Rogan didn't have to sit on me because we can't be sure he was even wearing pants. (I'm sorry, Dustin, there is just so much material. If you want me to stop just say so. But that doesn't mean I actually will. )
    haha i was looking at them also, and joking about how the users predicted the winners on the forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12