Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I really enjoyed this film. Great camera work! Loved the running scenes.
    And who doesn't like the Star Wars theme music!

Great job!

2. Collapse Details
    Gorgeous photography man. Wonderful. From your credits this appears to be a very small crew of family/friends? Where in the high desert are you? We shoot up in Victorville and Apple Valley a lot. Any chance you're down our way?

I can't say enough about how well this is made. Great voice over. Great actors. A complete sweep in my opinion. Very well done!

3. Collapse Details
    Agreed on the stunning visuals.

Story was good - actually, the shot of her pulling the handkerchief out of her mouth kind of just gave me inspiration for a new script.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Johnson View Post
    Gorgeous photography man. Wonderful. From your credits this appears to be a very small crew of family/friends? Where in the high desert are you? We shoot up in Victorville and Apple Valley a lot. Any chance you're down our way?

I can't say enough about how well this is made. Great voice over. Great actors. A complete sweep in my opinion. Very well done!

Wow thank you so much. Coming from you this means a lot to me. Yup our crew consists of me, my brother, his wife, and two buddies. We are a five person DIY film crew. This story is written and directed by our 17 year old mentoree, if that is a word. We have taken the talent God has given him and tried to turn it into something more refined but as you can see he has a great gift.

We are all from the Victor valley living in Apple and Lucerne Vallies and Hesperia. So if you ever need anything whi9le you are up here let us know.

Thanks,
    Pauly

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

5. Collapse Details
    Hells Bells!!!! Yo be neighbors!!!!!!!!! We're up there all the time. What a pleasant surprise.

We SERIOUSLY need to get together soon to share locations. As you know, that whole area up there has some amazing nuggets and incredible production value for nothing or next to nothing. I'm so glad to learn about you guys. When you can (and if you are agreeable) could you send me a PM with your contact info? We are up there so often and I'd like to at least say HI the next time.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly_the_hitman View Post
    We are all from the Victor valley living in Apple and Lucerne Vallies and Hesperia. So if you ever need anything whi9le you are up here let us know.

Thanks,
    Pauly
    Tim Hyten (O2s director) is from Apple Valley. We're all down in Rancho Cucamonga, now.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
    Tim Hyten (O2s director) is from Apple Valley. We're all down in Rancho Cucamonga, now.
    WOW really that is awesome that was by far the best produced short in the contest in my opinion. I would like to get a hold of that set for a day man what a cool place to film. Anyway hope we can all meet and work on something together.
    -Pauly

"I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers."

8. Collapse Details
    I watched your movie again, I was trying to understand this:
    Did the psycho kick the piece of glass on purpose to see how long it would take the girl to free herself?

Loved Eidelweiss music box-ized. Where on earth did you get this?

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Existentialist View Post
    I watched your movie again, I was trying to understand this:
    Did the psycho kick the piece of glass on purpose to see how long it would take the girl to free herself?
    Wow, that was what I was thinking, too. But I figured I must have gotten it wrong since no one else had mentioned it...except the narrator.

10. Collapse Details
    Very interesting question I guess you will have to wait for the directors cut or maybe a sequel...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast