Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Collapse Details
    I liked this very much, the storyline was different and not what I expected at all.
    Although I thought the acting started off a little 'strained' I was so engrossed I didn't notice after a while.
    Thank you.
    If you're not mature enough for criticism, you're too immature for praise.

"Life will forever be a challenge, some things are meant that way. Learn to deal with each challenge, using time and thought, so in the end it will be a lesson well learned."

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgen View Post
    Red titles scrolling across the screen? That in itself set this entire film up as an amateur production. I was tempted just “x” it out and move onto the next film, but I resisted…

HA!!! The yawn in the back rocked!

There were places in the film that looked and sound promising, but unfortunately your actors did not pull it off. The production needed a bit more work. Perhaps you should have considered a place indoors where you could control the lighting a bit more and re-work the script for an indoor shoot instead of going out in a random parking lot at night with household lights. (assuming those were the lights from lowe’s hardware?)

The ending left me in the air. I would have to watch the film again. I’m not sure I can do that.

I do however wanted to say congrats on finishing the film and entering it on the festival. Looking forward to seeing you improve by leaps and bounds.
    Well, tell me how you really feel?!

Seriously I appreciate you fighting through and finishing it once, your a true champ!

As with your "artistic" landscaper, I have my "artistic" red scrolling titles.

I hope I do improve leaps and bounds... Thanks for pointing me in the right direction dude! You rock!

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by iSTy View Post
    I liked this very much, the storyline was different and not what I expected at all.
    Although I thought the acting started off a little 'strained' I was so engrossed I didn't notice after a while.
    Thank you.
    Thank you for the view! I'm glad you it wasn't what you expected! Take care!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789