Hello, I know this forum is for HPX500 users, but I wanted to share this information with anyone who uses P2 technology.

I am very pleased to be one of fewer than 100 owners worldwide of the fantastic Panasonic HPX3000 P2 HD camera (according to the Panasonic rep for our region, who recently was given this statistic by the company's order entry people).

We've had this outstanding camera since early March. My staff and I have learned an awful lot in the past couple of months about P2, and about how to showcase the amazing images from this camera by creating viewable Blu-ray video DVDs of the full-raster 1920x1080 material from the HPX3000.

I have created a blog on our Web site. I have also written a white paper about our learnings over the past few months. You can download the PDF of my white paper either directly from the blog, at http://joeincardona.wordpress.com, or by accessing the blog from the home page of our Web site, www.memphismediasource.com.

I will be glad to answer any questions you might have about the HPX3000, the P2 workflow with the camera and the Panasonic P2 Mobile, which we also own, and about our Blu-ray authoring experiences. My e-mail address is at the end of the white paper.

Thanks!
Joe Incardona
President
Media Source
Memphis, TN