Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Collapse Details
    This was a little confusing overall BUT as soon as i finished watching it, i rated it really high as i came away having really enjoyed myself.

The visuals including the lighting were fantastic. The set was just complex enough to not make me try to pick it apart.

Thought this was very interesting, a different take for this fest and you pulled it off very well.

There were a few scenes that weren't perfect but overall great job!
    Brad Crawford
    Strata Studios
    Japan/Canada

2. Collapse Details
    good effects although I was a bit confused
    If you're not mature enough for criticism, you're too immature for praise.

"Life will forever be a challenge, some things are meant that way. Learn to deal with each challenge, using time and thought, so in the end it will be a lesson well learned."

3. Collapse Details
    I applaud you for going out on a limb and creating a sci fi film like this. I have to say Iíll have to watch it again to fully understand the story. Tis definitely epic.

Perhaps it was hard for me to understand with reading the dialog and trying to follow the cuts. It seemed to be all over the place so it was hard to keep up. The film itself looked nice and the visual fx seemed to work ok.

Congrats on entering the fest.

justin r. durban -
    yup & yup.

4. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    You mentioned that this is still a work in progress, well let me say it is a pretty damn good work in progress. Was the story fully understood? No. Were the cinematography and graphics fantastic? Absolutly. The audio had a buzzing background noise in parts which was distracting, but overall well done, even if I am not sure what happened. The score was also very good, very subtle.

5. Collapse Details
    Knight of the Holy Order krestofre's Avatar
    Very nice film that stands out from the crowd. Your effects are impressive, and I'm a sucker for a good sci-fi film. Thumbs up.

There were a few shots that seemed to be of a lower quality than most of the film, a little grainier, and almost looked like they were shot with a different camera. Not sure if that's true, or if it was intentional, or if it's just my eyes going bad, but I thought I'd point it out.

Good film!
    Chris Johnson

6. Collapse Details
    Thanks again all for the comments and feedback. We're going to take everything that was said here to heart and finish this thing off. The feedback we've received has been invaluable and will certainly help to mold and shape the final product. This forum really is a fantastic place to learn and share knowledge!

We'll be sure to notify those that are interested when we do complete this. Again, we really appreciate the time everyone took to watch and comment!

~ Lost

7. Collapse Details
    Out of curiosity - how goes the continuing work on this one? I'm looking forward to seeing the "completed" production.

8. Collapse Details
    Still chugging away at it. The longer cut is going to be around 10-12 min and all the vfx will be revamped. We'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks for the interest!

9. Collapse Details
    Again, checking in on progress, still looking forward to seeing the "final" version...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567