1. Collapse Details
    Best way to contact LetusDirect
    Unhappy
    I have been trying to get the "add-on" to my Letus35 Extreme since it was released and nothing is successful. I tried countless emails, post in many threads in here, PM Aaron, and even called their phone number but so far nothing has worked. I'm very disappointed. I have posted the problems the day I tried the LEX with my Sony EX1...that's when Aaron told me that Hien is working on it. However,after the "add-on" or "fixed" has be released, I still have not received any response to my questions despite many emails. After Hien saw my post in another thread in here he PM me with another email address (Info@) that I should use; however, that turns out to be fruitless. It has been more than a month or two and I still have not received anything after Hien gave me that additional email address to send to them.

I'm extremely frustrated and disappointed. I spent over $1,000 for this product but all I got is email, this forum, and voice mail support. Is this kind of support acceptable especially for this kind of product that is below $10,000?

2. Collapse Details
    LETUS:
    http://www.adapterplace.com/content/view/7/14/lang,en/

Hien has responded to 99% of my calls and emails (and there have been ALOT)

3. Collapse Details
    Hien has been excellent in returning my emails. Don't know where he gets the time. Does he employ a kid brother posing as Hien?
    Tim Naylor
    Directing site: www.tsnaylor.com
    DP site: www.timnaylor.com
    NYC Director - Cinematographer

4. Collapse Details
    Filmmaker's Mod
    It's Hien, all day, all night.

Forward your questions again.
    Comet Color Page
    Allow me: fanboy of great images.

5. Collapse Details
    I"m certainly hopeful that Hien will answer my questions. As far as email goes, I already lost my hope in it. It has been since December last year and my issue has not been resolved. I just left him two voice messages and I hope he'll call me back soon.

6. Collapse Details
    Filmmaker's Mod
    You can also go to www.adapterplace.com to purchase your EX-1 upgrade kit.
    Comet Color Page
    Allow me: fanboy of great images.

7. Collapse Details
    myCharlie, are you using the form at http://support.letusdirect.com to contact support? The EX1 kit can be ordered directly from either adapterplace or letusdirect.com. There is information on both sites on how to do that. PM me if you have any questions.

8. Collapse Details
    Okay, I have tried emailing for many times using the info@adapterplace.com and using support@letusdirect.com and no response. I called today (866-620-3566 and 877-775-3887) twice at 9:45AM and 11:09AM. Both times I left a message with my phone numbers. Right now it is 3:26PM and I have not received a call back.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DeGrey View Post
    PM me if you have any questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by myCharlie View Post
    Okay, I have tried emailing for many times using the info@adapterplace.com and using support@letusdirect.com and no response. I called today (866-620-3566 and 877-775-3887) twice at 9:45AM and 11:09AM. Both times I left a message with my phone numbers. Right now it is 3:26PM and I have not received a call back.
    Have you PM'd DeGrey?

Though I'm a bit confused - you say you've been trying to get in touch with them for months in order to get the EX1 optimization kit?
    Why not just order it directly off the site, or is there some unresolved issue going on?

http://www.letusdirect.com/cart/Sony-EX1-Kit-p-31.html

10. Collapse Details
    I'm happy to report back that I just got my optimzed kit last night. It's much faster than I expected. I thought it's going to take another two to three weeks....but I got it last night. It's quite nice. I can see that it is much better than what I had before. I don't have to zoom in all the way to 80. I can zoom in between 70-80 and the image looks nice. However, the GG is slightly shifted to the right side. I'm not sure if this is normal.