Allison- Heather Sconce

2. Collapse Details
    alright, sconce! yes!
    video editor
    portland, or
    www.kylestebbins.com

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by msconce View Post
    Cast picture updated in first post. My Wifey has had our little baby girl so she is ready to act again! Woohoo!
    Congrats Man! That's great.

And a great picture of your wife!

cheers

-Ted

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Stebbins View Post
    alright, sconce! yes!

Haha, Thanks Kyle! I went through some location scouting today. I believe I have the three locations I need. I will go with Mark on a tour of an abandoned school Thursday with the Fresno Film Comissioner, Ray Arthur. If it suits the scenes, I will have all locations chosen. Next comes figuring out how the heck to afford insurance. I only need it for two days on city property but 1 mil liability insurance goes for 680.00 minimum and no one will give me insurance for just two days...only 12 days. Oh well, there are some options for waivers and other special event insurance. I will let you know how it goes.

5. Collapse Details
    You guys will be fun to watch!
    Norm Sanders
    Director/Producer/Editor/Writer/Blah Blah Blah

*click titles to view*
    "Meat Market" - Comedy - (Completed - DVD available)
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

6. Collapse Details
    Great to see you guys back in these fests ... looking forward to what you come up with.

Regarding insurance...if you plan to do other filmd throughout the year then you might look into getting an annual policy. It doesn't cost much more then an shorter term policy, and you can usually pay it monthly (yes, another monthly bill, but easier than paying all up front some times). Just make sure you can change thr recipient throughout the year as you'll need to do that for whichever particular location needs the insurance provided.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry R View Post
    Great to see you guys back in these fests ... looking forward to what you come up with.

Regarding insurance...if you plan to do other filmd throughout the year then you might look into getting an annual policy. It doesn't cost much more then an shorter term policy, and you can usually pay it monthly (yes, another monthly bill, but easier than paying all up front some times). Just make sure you can change thr recipient throughout the year as you'll need to do that for whichever particular location needs the insurance provided.
    Larry, can you point us to someone that carries a policy like you mentioned?
    MARK T. ARO
    HYPERACTIVE STUDIOS - www.hyperactive-studios.com
    FILMOGRAPHY: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2750618/
    CURRENT PROJECT: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1374994/

8. Collapse Details
    Hey Mark! I've told Matt but let me tell you... IT IS GREAT TO SEE YOU IN THIS FEST!!!

A few weeks ago I checked out the untitled project at Hyperactive Studios that you two are working on. A-MAZING! I cannot wait to see more of it!

Be well and good luck!

-Ted

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by msconce View Post
    I will go with Mark on a tour of an abandoned school Thursday with the Fresno Film Comissioner, Ray Arthur. If it suits the scenes, I will have all locations chosen.
    Bring the pictures back to here! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an abandoned school like the one in Children of Men.

COOL!
    video editor
    portland, or
    www.kylestebbins.com

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Arabian View Post
    Hey Mark! I've told Matt but let me tell you... IT IS GREAT TO SEE YOU IN THIS FEST!!!

A few weeks ago I checked out the untitled project at Hyperactive Studios that you two are working on. A-MAZING! I cannot wait to see more of it!

Be well and good luck!

-Ted

Thanks Ted. It's nice to be back. I feel like we have been in a fog for a while. So much going on and barely time to take a breath.

Hopefully Matt and Jen wont injure me to badly, but the funding front is coming along on some of our projects. We have several people looking at the whole slate and we are getting a lot of good feedback, but there are also some who are interested in one of our ten. I know I speak for both Jen and Matt, we really could careless which one gets funded first. It may be one that I will direct, one that Matt or Jen will direct or one of the projects that we chose to earmark for two-Directors. Regardless, even the lowest budget ones in our slate will allow us to quit the day jobs and it will get us started.

We had lots of good movement on the fnding front happen last week and supposedly there is at least one big follow up meeting at the end of the week. We shall see!

We will keep you guys informed as much as we can.

Best of luck!

Mark
    MARK T. ARO
    HYPERACTIVE STUDIOS - www.hyperactive-studios.com
    FILMOGRAPHY: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2750618/
    CURRENT PROJECT: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1374994/

Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast