Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Collapse Details
    Wow, you've got some great photography there on Flickr. Good luck with this from another DVX-fest first timer.

2. Collapse Details
    Thanks, I have really been enjoying my journey of learning to be a better photographer. You can tell some of my earlier work isn't as refined... but I think I get better all the time, and I'm having FUN! That's the important part right!?
    - Paraheadache

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. "

-Scott Adams

*New Stuff* on flickr.
    2008 Timefest entry.

3. Collapse Details
    Yes, there is some really nice shots there (at Flickr). I love that lightning shot in the window! Wow!

-Ted

4. Collapse Details
    I do enjoy those "happy accidents". Thank you!
    - Paraheadache

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep. "

-Scott Adams

*New Stuff* on flickr.
    2008 Timefest entry.

5. Collapse Details
    I was going to ask if that was a lucky shot but I figured that you MUST have been set-up, focused and waiting for a lightning bolt to strike.

Really a great shot.

6. Collapse Details
    Latest update!!! er.... I got nuthin'...

I have my story finalized, I think. Might get a couple of tweaks, depending on the my ability to procure some items / people I'll need for the film.

Otherwise, I'm gearing up for casting next weekend. Yeah... kinda forgot it was Easter weekend.

Trying to keep things as simple as possible. I'm going to meet with my sound genius on Friday.

More soon...

-Meris :-)
    - Paraheadache

-Scott Adams

*New Stuff* on flickr.
    2008 Timefest entry.

7. Collapse Details
    No news is good news... at least in my world lately.

Sound Genius is off and running, casting is.... going.... I'm meeting with 5 more actors between now and Monday, so far, everyone has been on time and enthused about the project. Not getting quite what I'm looking for, but there are some distinct possibilities.

Story is gelled, things have been simplified. Today is all about getting set dimensions and working on timing it all out.

I'm hoping I'm not forgetting or lacking something major. Compared to other projects I've been involved in mine seems "too easy". Should I be more worried?

I'm sure when filming day comes I'll freak a bit... but till then... I'm all good.

Hope you guys are all having as much fun as I am though! Really... I am having fun. Casting shoved it into "real" for me. YAY!!!
    Last edited by Paraheadache; 04-05-2008 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Tyops tyops... er... I mean typos... ;-)
    - Paraheadache

-Scott Adams

*New Stuff* on flickr.
    2008 Timefest entry.

8. Collapse Details
    Silent Bob's Evil Twin Dustin R. Rogan's Avatar
    next thing you know the godhead at dvxuser will do a TexFest...and we'll have 50 cowboy movies...LOL jk

welcome my fellow Texan...I'm slowily getting the film commmunity from Waco to rep on the boards...got 4 or 5 that I know of...possibly 3 films in this fest...2 for sure.. Check em out

jasonthewho is doing "The Five Worst Days in the Life of Bartholomew Saxton"

and me "The Dustin Rogan Project"

I can't wait to see all the Texas films! Good Luck with your project

-Dustin
    DVXuser Entries
    Secret Admiration | Given | Redemption | Invaild Directive | The Dustin Rogan Project | The Five Worst Days in the Life of Bartholmeow Saxton | Sleep Walk | Melody for Alleyraine | The Gift | Polly | Mundane | Beans

9. Collapse Details
    Nah... we'll just have to start DVTEXUser.com! Austin ain't all cowboys... unless you count the pink straw hats & Daisy Dukes... on guys named Leslie...
    - Paraheadache

-Scott Adams

*New Stuff* on flickr.
    2008 Timefest entry.

10. Collapse Details
    Well... It's cast... you know "they" say never work with children & animals... I've got both... we'll see what kind of pandemonium ensues. Wish me luck... :-)
    - Paraheadache

-Scott Adams

*New Stuff* on flickr.
    2008 Timefest entry.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234