Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Wow, what a great project! Good Luck to all! I think the working title should be "Laundry Day 2"

2. Collapse Details
    Rebel with a cause Kirk Gillock's Avatar
    Nice one, Elvis.

Luis - Thanks for all your help and support. We really do appreciate you taking the time to go all the way into Houston to help with the interviews.

Good luck, thartley!!! Have a great time visiting my family and the Lone Star State.

3. Collapse Details
    Hey P.K. Terry and Barry if there is a chance I could do something as a Director / Producer let me know via P.M.

4. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin ConspiracyPenguin's Avatar
    Wow, I only just found this thread. Not too long ago I discovered Isara for the amazing organization it is, and the moment I made this discovery I changed my hompage and hopped into Photoshop to make the banner you now see in my signature.

I just finished the exhaustive task of reading through this thread, but it is worth it. Nothing good ever comes easy, they say. This is a fantastic project and I commend all those who are putting forth such a great effort.

I know this has been said a lot already, but I mean it from the bottom of my heart: if there is ANYTHING I can do to help, do not hesitate to ask. I know they call Coarsegold, California the capitol of the world, meaning the chances of you landing here are extremely high. (My apologies for the sarcasm.)

That being said, there isn't much I won't do to help.* I wish I could take the time off to go to Thailand, but at this juncture it is simply not possible. I am hoping to make it over there to help out in a couple of years, though.

But in the meantime, I better wrap up this post. Let me know if you need any assistance from here (or just in general) and I will gladly do whatever I can. I think this is a great idea, just like Isara itself, and again I commend all those involved. Good luck, and I look forward to the possibility of working with you all soon.

*This statement, which is at high risk of opening the floodgates, does not mean I will ride nude on a moose through the city, nor does it mean I am willing to sell myself as a slave to any over worked DVXuser. That being said, I think anything else should be fine.

Cheers,
    - Nick | My DVXuser Blog (This is a secret message).

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor365 View Post
    I, like most dvxusers, enjoy Penguin's company in the threads, and his refreshing attitude and humour.
    Also, because behind all the fun, the guy means biz and actually has a bit of talent...

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
    I think the working title should be "Laundry Day 2"
    Electric Boogaloo?

6. Collapse Details
    Luis, you look like you are still online here. Thought you were going to Houston tonight. See you tomorrow...or later today. I can't sleep. Maybe on the plane.

Maybe.

Certainly, not in the rental car, since I will be driving.
    in Houston.

My alarm is going to tell me to go get in the shower in 2 hrs and 45 mins.

*sigh*

Guess I will go lay back down on the inflatabed.

7. Collapse Details
    For the record I was already in Houston when I made that last post (and am still in Houston now)

JUST got back from meeting tHartley and PK's brothers.
    Things went well (I hope).

The apartment we were shooting in was awfully small and I think Terri and I were both a bit terrified that we were going to break something as we moved gear around the room (we had a few close calls).

PK's brothers had some great stories to tell of the young PK they knew growing up.
    I won't spoil any of them... you'll have to wait for the film to be finished.

Hopefully now tHartley can find her way to Wimberly without too much trouble.
    We packed up her rental car full of lighting gear and sent her on her way.

Finished up just in time for her to get out of Houston before rush hour traffic started... whew.

8. Collapse Details
    This is awesome. I'm glad to hear that you've started shooting. I can't wait to hear more (and help in any way I can).

9. Collapse Details
    This is an incredibly important event in the life of DVXUser. I'll be following it closely. Best of luck on the project, Terri...and safe travels.

10. Collapse Details
    I'm stoked to have Luis on board; having more DVXUsers is always a good thing. I think we're up to five DVXUsers on the doc so far...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast