Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
  1. Collapse Details
    I don't want him to be nice to me and I am hoping he doesnt even remember me there. He is usually a nonentity in my world ever since my run in with him. He's made some smart remarks before as he was trying to turn in to the drive while Laurie and I were on our way out. He just can't quite make that turn as quick as he wants to with a hooker on his bike.

Its just the "human" part of my personal humanity could not let me just go on past him and not stop. Trust me, I thought about it, but I am a better person than to leave him laying there, strung up on the wires. It does make me think though, that carrying some plastic latex gloves in my bag is not a bad idea. It was very hard to help that guy and stay away from the blood.

Definitely no thanks required, though.

2. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    Wow, thartley, that is a pretty crazy story. What's cool is that even though this guy has been a total ass to you, you still helped him after all.

That shows what a good person you are.

3. Collapse Details
    Ok, lots to catch up on, for anyone following this. Most/many of you already know about the karaoke event on Aug 1. Lots of fun, lots of work. Here are a couple of grabs from an interview PK did on a local morning news show.

And, here's the very latest....we woke up one day about a week ago to a rising Mekong River. At first it wasnt too bad, but then the city absolutely flooded! Streets were blocked off and impassable, people were being evacuated to higher ground (not much here on the river), and homes just filled up with the muddy water. I am amazed at how calm everyone remained here, jsut going about their business. PK went around asking if anyone needed any kind of help getting things moved, but people just said no, they were okay. They cut banana trees and lashed them together to help make floats of their own, adding innertubes and plywood or just whatever they had on hand and helped each other get their stuff to dry areas. Here are some shots of what things have looked like for the past week.

I have been told this is the worst flooding in Nong Khai in forty-two years. This morning, the waters were visibly receded, thank goodness.

4. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    Those are some intesne photographs thartley! Oh, and is it just me or does PK look a bit nervous in those pictures?

5. Collapse Details
    All about the Caption Terry_Lasater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ConspiracyPenguin View Post
    Those are some intesne photographs thartley! Oh, and is it just me or does PK look a bit nervous in those pictures?
    He looks extremely nervous. Perhaps, he's trying to disguise impure thoughts?
    Practice safe filmmaking; use a concept.

6. Collapse Details
    Rebel with a cause Kirk Gillock's Avatar

I'm just glad thartley didn't post the "other shot" she has. The one where my impure thoughts manifest into impure hand gestures.

7. Collapse Details
    You know that is totally baiting me into posting it, right?

8. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by thartley View Post
    You know that is totally baiting me into posting it, right?
    Well you kind of HAVE to now...us DVXusers don't like it when people do the talk and not the walk.

9. Collapse Details
    I thought he was just nervous about that Kino falling on his noggin.
    Laying down the ad wisdom as @leeclowsbeard.

10. Collapse Details
    Whats the latest? In post now?
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213