Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152
  1. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin R. Rogan View Post
    Did this used to be a Rick Roll or was that somewhere else? I thought it was a joke, but it is true. Good stuff, even better after I met those two.
    "You switched from old spice." Man, do I want to act in a movie with all these tallented people.

2. Collapse Details
    Silent Bob's Evil Twin Dustin R. Rogan's Avatar
    no it was always the dude and jds...though now that you mention it!!!

Rogan
    DVXuser Entries
    Secret Admiration | Given | Redemption | Invaild Directive | The Dustin Rogan Project | The Five Worst Days in the Life of Bartholmeow Saxton | Sleep Walk | Melody for Alleyraine | The Gift | Polly | Mundane | Beans

3. Collapse Details
    As a new member to the forum I think it fitting to bestow upon you, a review from myself, Sir Sean Flannery ("flan" like the dessert... "flan"-ery)...

1 Minute Review of The Dustin Rogan Project

4. Collapse Details
    Silent Bob's Evil Twin Dustin R. Rogan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Flannery View Post
    As a new member to the forum I think it fitting to bestow upon you, a review from myself, Sir Sean Flannery ("flan" like the dessert... "flan"-ery)...

holy poo pooing that was poo pooing hilarious Sir!! Thank you very much for the review!!

(spoken in your voice)
    " Now we'll see knock offs in future fests, but lets not forget who did it first...Sir Dustin R Rogan"

Thank you again

Rogan
    DVXuser Entries
    Secret Admiration | Given | Redemption | Invaild Directive | The Dustin Rogan Project | The Five Worst Days in the Life of Bartholmeow Saxton | Sleep Walk | Melody for Alleyraine | The Gift | Polly | Mundane | Beans

5. Collapse Details
    Nosey Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin R. Rogan View Post
    ...(spoken in your voice)
    " Now we'll see knock offs in future fests, but lets not forget who did it first...Sir Dustin R Rogan"
    Dammit! You know what sucks ass? When my original film fell through, my plan was to do a satire of me filming the film and running out of time. I actually ran out of time for that too, though, so I didn't do it. I was considering (don't tell anyone) about submitting this time around too and just trying for the satire piece but I realized people might think I was copying Dustin, which I would not be because I had the idea way back when but no one would know that. Now I'm really poo pooed if I decide to do that!

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Flannery View Post

"I remember the first time I showed my ass on film."

Hilarious. As one of Dusty's many whores who bared ass on screen, I say there should be a club. We could call it, "Butts Asses and Rectums of Film." Or simply,
    B.A.R.F.
    We all know there will be more ass in his films.
    And my acting was fine..... sorta. Fine, it could of been better

P to the S: Do I detect a bit of a Frasier Crane in your voice?

Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152