Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hey Dustin, I am enjoying your Blog entries. Have used the Dear Diary format before and planned to utilize it on this project as I tackle some new elements.

Shame about the downstairs neighbors. I can't believe that they/she would be offended at any comment after her dog pisses on you!

Whatever. I hope that works out.

A surprise, huh? Pretty early to be dropping THAT on us. You are going to tease us for 3 1/2 months???

Welcome and Good Luck!

-Ted

2. Collapse Details
    Silent Bob's Evil Twin Dustin R. Rogan's Avatar
    Blog entry for "The Dustin Rogan Project"
    March 2nd 2008:

I've completed the 3rd draft of the script. I'm happy with what I've come up with. I'd been done with the final draft if it weren't for Gary and Matt sidetracking me. Bringing up crappy movies and saying that I need to watch them. There is even talk that I need to get my own computer (currently typing on Gary's Laptop) They say they're going to start a fund for me to get my own computer. I reminded them my birthday is coming up (3 months away) Honestly I don't know why or how I hang with these two. I am dumber for had listen to them talk. I mean seriously they're arguing right now at this moment how much they pay for a flash drive and that their Jim Carrey / Jeff Daniels duo if they were on screen...

PS Gary says he'll post the movies I said were a waste of my time...its all a lie, or he's going to post a list of really crap-ass movies, that would really be a waste of my time...

PSS or he's not going to post anything at all...and I've fallen for their trap...and will have to retract above blog...and then be a waste of your time...
    Last edited by Dustin R. Rogan; 03-02-2008 at 09:22 PM.
    DVXuser Entries
    Secret Admiration | Given | Redemption | Invaild Directive | The Dustin Rogan Project | The Five Worst Days in the Life of Bartholmeow Saxton | Sleep Walk | Melody for Alleyraine | The Gift | Polly | Mundane | Beans

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin R. Rogan View Post
    Intended for Awesomeness!!!
    I'd better not be disappointed!

Seriously though, best of luck!
    Actor / Musician

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Marshall View Post
    I'd better not be disappointed!

That you won't, that you won't sir!
    DVXuser Entries
    Secret Admiration | Given | Redemption | Invaild Directive | The Dustin Rogan Project | The Five Worst Days in the Life of Bartholmeow Saxton | Sleep Walk | Melody for Alleyraine | The Gift | Polly | Mundane | Beans

5. Collapse Details
    poster added
    DVXuser Entries

6. Collapse Details
    Senior Member Matthew R. Rodwell's Avatar
    Good luck Dustin. You have plenty of support down here in Austin if you ever need it.

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew R. Rodwell View Post
    Good luck Dustin. You have plenty of support down here in Austin if you ever need it.
    Awesome, hopefully next fest I'll be living in Austin.
    DVXuser Entries

8. Collapse Details
    Awesome, what part?

9. Collapse Details
    not sure yet, close to the lake is all we've looked at online, but not for sure. any recommendations?
    DVXuser Entries

10. Collapse Details
    Depends on what you are looking for. I live in North Austin, really nice up here, I live next to an ACC campus, tons of shopping within 3 miles. I'm not big on the whole bar scene so I don't mind living 15 min from downtown.

Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast