Thread: Time Lapse

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. Collapse Details
    #31
    Member with Ladder Ted Arabian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR... at the moment
    Posts
    3,700
    Default
    I am looking forward to seeing your b roll. That sequence will be very cool.

    City of God... on my Queue!


    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
    #32
    Junior Member RCFreiert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    7
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by bosindy View Post
    Thanks BTW, I am adding a smiley face to my last post because I just realized my avatar makes me look a little angry.

    It's not your avatar that makes you look angry; it's your face.


    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
    #33
    Senior Member bosindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,789
    Default
    You're just mad because I didn't pick up when you just called. Dialing now.


    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
    #34
    Senior Member bosindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,789
    Default
    So I locked down my female lead for Time Lapse. Karolina Wrobel will be playing Kate. Karolina is currently a PHD candidate at Tufts University Department of Drama and Dance.
    Last edited by bosindy; 03-21-2008 at 10:10 AM.


    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
    #35
    AD GURU Kyle Stebbins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    2,700
    Default
    City of God is a great film. Have you heard about City of Men (Cidade dos Homens)?? Just got released in late August of last year.

    Jim! When I read the title of this thread I thought it was either A) a thread asking how to make a time lapse film or B) A TimeFest film that consisted of nothing more than a long time lapse. (hmm?) -- Glad to see it's you throwing your hat in the ring!

    Question. We all know there is going to be a chimpanzee... but are you by chance going to make a trip to local zoo to film a 5-hour time lapse of the primates jaunting around? I think that would make for a great film. Your call.
    video editor
    portland, or
    www.kylestebbins.com


    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
    #36
    Senior Member bosindy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,789
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Stebbins View Post
    City of God is a great film. Have you heard about City of Men (Cidade dos Homens)?? Just got released in late August of last year.
    Just checked out the IMDB, definitely checking this out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Stebbins View Post
    Jim! When I read the title of this thread I thought it was either A) a thread asking how to make a time lapse film or B) A TimeFest film that consisted of nothing more than a long time lapse. (hmm?) -- Glad to see it's you throwing your hat in the ring!
    I will have a few Time lapse shots in the film but they are integral to the story. The film is designed to be a thriller, hopefully.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Stebbins View Post
    Question. We all know there is going to be a chimpanzee... but are you by chance going to make a trip to local zoo to film a 5-hour time lapse of the primates jaunting around? I think that would make for a great film. Your call.
    I addition to Karolina, I have cast this guy .... Greg Evigan, not "The Bear"



    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
    #37
    Member with Ladder Ted Arabian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Portland, OR... at the moment
    Posts
    3,700
    Default
    Quote Originally Posted by bosindy View Post
    So I locked down my female lead for Time Lapse. Karolina Wrobel will be playing Kate. Karolina is currently a PHD candidate at Tufts University Department of Drama and Dance.
    Awesome news, Jim! Any leads on your male lead? Or are YOU playing him???

    ........

    modify..... I see that you have the guy! Cool.


    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
    #38
    Senior Member deedive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    OFFSHORE
    Posts
    822
    Default
    lookin forward to this one
    Spyfest Entry = "Check" ---- Hallowfest Entry = "The Circle" ---- Twilightfest Entry = "Hello Hello"


    Reply With Quote
     

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •