1. Collapse Details
    Need NICE car for LoveFest Shoot
    We will prob wind up renting this, but thought I would put the word out and see if anyone wants to help.

We are looking for a nice ride for one of the characters, to be used for one evening to shoot two scenes.

I was looking at like a Chrysler 300. It can be a BMW, a Mercedes, etc. Whatever you got. I have a Honda Element and Timur has a little tank of an 89 corolla. Neither is suitable.

So if you are in the tri-state area and feelin' like helping out the B-Press Krew Eastside, PM me!

Thanks!

2. Collapse Details
    Also, if you want to loan us a generator, we'll give you associate producer credit.

3. Collapse Details
    Dress the '89 Corolla, I say.

4. Collapse Details
    Fly down here, I can hook you up with a generator and I know someone who's got a Solstice you could probably wrangle from him...

5. Collapse Details
    I know someone who has a Ferrari 355 Spyder. It's beautiful. He'll let me use it whenever I want. He doesn't have the key though, so I'd have to sort of... twist the wires together to get it started. And he keeps it in the garage, but I think he locks it and he lost the key. Do you know how to pick a lock? If you do, then you can use the car...

Oh, and he plays pranks on people, so if you get pulled over and the cops say it's "stolen", I wouldn't worry about it...
    Actor / Musician

6. Collapse Details
    wow, so much help. Actually, I might take Barry up on his offer and move the whole last day of shooting down there...