Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Daniel Stanley View Post
    I have three or four.
    So, hook a bruddah up!

2. Collapse Details
    Anyone found There Goes the Neighborhood yet? I really wanna watch that one.

3. Collapse Details
    Rowe Cine LLC
    larry, i think i have every single fest film as uploaded, and i poosibly also have all the films from every prior small fest. at least i know i archived them all for quite some time, but i know ive asked myself why i kept any bu the good ones for a few fests, and im not sure if i started deleting any of them at some point, but i can take a look and let you know.

4. Collapse Details
    Neil - Thanks!!!! Please let me know as soon as you locate any of the films. I didn't start keeping archives until I got involved the back end, which was after Hero Fest.

I have done a lot of research into old posts and found names/titles of the authors/films from those old small fests. Unfortunately a lot of the names have changed since then, so it's hard to track some of them down.

Anyway, as soon as you know, let me know what you have and let's work out a way to get them from you.

5. Collapse Details
    Rowe Cine LLC
    K i found adfest, dramafest, spyfest and all hallows fest, but i cant find the rest of them for the life of me. i know ive contemplated deleting them many times because i dont go back and watch them, and they were starting to eat up drive space, but i cant recall if i made a DVD or something with them all on there or threw them onto a different drive. I definitely have the first ones listed though. ill keep digging for the rest because i saved everything for so long, and hopefully i didnt actually just hit the delete key one day. although i do have a DVd of "the loner" and im sure i have texas fortune, and a few other choice past fest films as well as downloaded if i cant find all of them.

6. Collapse Details
    Just wanted to say I think this is a great idea too. Kudos Larry for giving it a go.

If all of them were put on readily available DVDs, I'd be one interested in buying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12