Page 218 of 226 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2251
  1. Collapse Details
    Big sources matter.

2. Collapse Details
    Meet the new Who, the same as the old Who ... but in 4K, whoo-hoo.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DLD View Post
    Meet the new Who, the same as the old Who ... but in 4K, whoo-hoo.
    * Classic song. Brought back some memories. The wicked bass playing there really has my attention. I don't recall that on the LP. Love it.

* I was going to post a YT Tchaikovsky: Symphony No. 5 vid which I really enjoyed...can't find the specific link now (I think I have it)
    but I'm getting my second wind now with 1 beer and the above tune. Thanks DLD. Wicked bass.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

4. Collapse Details
    //I'm pretty sure this is the one (There are no YouTube ads on the one I had.)50 mins long. I find it very cinematically dynamic if I can use
    that term.
    Manyana.
    //Not it. My apologies. I'll have to add it later. I'm off.

//This has to be it as there was no loud percussion in it.
    I am way passed sleep. Let's hope I have it right.
    //Confirmed. -Good Night.

Last edited by Gord.T; 12-23-2019 at 02:01 PM.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

5. Collapse Details
    I heard a Tom Petty song on the juke box today. This isn't it (Bear with me).
    It sounded almost "identical" to a Black Crows style coverable. If anyone knows the song give a shout out.
    (I asked the guy that put it on and he was just hitting buttons on the Juke Box and didn't know. [I can dig it down next time I'm there]).
    In the meantime, a warmer-upper->.

//Tom Petty Songs are never long enough. It's just getting started. There needs to be a jam in there afterwards then come back to the tag again. 7 mins-ish would be cool. Please.

Found a live one at 12.mins. Listening to as I post.

Close enough. That was really good.
    Last edited by Gord.T; 12-27-2019 at 02:40 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    Do you remember any lyrics from that song? If it's on a Jukebox playlist, it has to be fairly well known.

7. Collapse Details
    DLD. It wasn't a "hit" song. I''ll have to go back there and dig the name out now that I've cornered myself hahaha. But yeah, well, let me do that and post tomorrow or the next day. I had never heard it before either. ;)

I gotta take off here for a tiny bit and I'm rushing this song post so excuse me . I'll catch up later on a.s.a.p. An hour or 3. brb.

//Hanging out at Chevy's for the night now (Nov 27). -Cheers peeps. Good place. Gonna chill for a bit. https://vaughn.live/chevy

* A few days later I'm now getting this message "This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright
    grounds."
    At any rate there are other versions of that one around. Barry Hay (Golden Earring). Good song.

* Just out of curiosity let's see if this version gets banned in my country as well. I'm also noticing that this video "appears" to be the original cut with which the above video from SME was derived from and poorly re-edited. I.M.O
    -update: Did this version get banned in 'my country?: a week or two later: This version Not blocked. Thank-you.

Nerd Alert: Bass player begins wearing a red shirt and later is wearing a white shirt. Lighting would suggest the discrepancy but after reviewing again...that's a good lighting effect. (?)
    -----------------
    Red Shirt color:
    @0:16
    @1:03
    @1:11
    White Shirt Color:
    @2:54
    @3:49
    @4:26
    ---------------
    blonde female horn player wearing Red lipstick:
    2:10
    blonde female horn player wearing Green lipstick:
    3:17
    Okay I made that lipstick part up. Messin with ya. I wonder what else is off in that video though. ;) -Beerskis.
    -The resolution and quality of the camera @3:40 is way off from the rest of the video strongly suggesting...well, we're getting the picture
    from the video editors p.o.v. Also the drummer is wearing a hat in other parts of the video...this is getting too good.
    Still really good though. Just bored and having beerskis. Oh wait...there's a knock at my door...that's the cop that...hahaha. (kidding)
    -gotta go.

------------
    Last edited by Gord.T; 01-27-2020 at 01:07 PM.

8. Collapse Details
    Ah, the Golden Earring, here is one of their first hits:

9. Collapse Details
    A coinkidink - a friend started a "rock club" group on Facebook, mostly for us who grew up in the 1960's and 70's in the same neighborhood. I try to mix in some US stuff that they were almost completely unfamiliar with but linked "Radar Love" earlier today.

This is the style that totally goes by them.

Fagen ought to blame VoA for not playing it.

10. Collapse Details
    Exploring Tim Michin. Very popular in the Europe area I understand. He's a bit "out there". I'm not sure what to think right now (Sheeesh) but that in itself interests me so...
    -update: A comedian foremost with an amazing skill on the piano.

---------------
    Now My favorite band:
    Kansas - Down The Road (2009) (HD)

--------------
    lo res:

Kansas - Bringing It Back / Can I Tell You (extended live version, Portland, OR, 1975-12-12)

and->
    Kansas - Live in Atlanta 2002 - Full concert
    360p.
    Last edited by Gord.T; 01-14-2020 at 08:01 PM.

Page 218 of 226 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222 ... LastLast