Page 225 of 254 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2533
  1. Collapse Details
    I stated in a previous post "Orianthi:Live stream would be good." as she was thinking about it at the time.

It appears she has started doing some...and I missed them. Argggg.
    The one scheduled for tonight has been postponed to a later date: (posted 10 minutes ago)
    "With apologies, we have to reschedule our show this evening with Orianthi due to technical problems. We will update you as soon as we
    have a new date. Thank you, enjoy your weekend and be safe."
    //update: It might be back on. Not sure.

https://www.facebook.com/musicgearnetwork/

Here's the cast link anyways, although cancelled (?), it's still counting down to show time (in x minutes now) so I'm staying tuned in just in case.
    Scheduled for Apr 03 9pm EST.

update: It's live
    update //cast over now.
    //update: The link still has the cast on replay it seems (?) right after the 'Derick Smalls' intro. Okay...good.

or direct...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gPHtYGJXgs

Also, I'm documenting links here for reference so I can find everything quickly, all in one place and hopefully not miss the next one, (and as a reminder to myself ;) ).
    I suspect these Orianthi live casts may become weekly, if not already, while we're all currently isolating.

And ofcourse her Fb page:
    https://www.facebook.com/Orianthi/
    (I'm not on FB otherwise I would get the updates automatically. As it is I have to check 'manually' haha.

Thanks.

//Live cast is over. He has another guest next Friday as well at 9pm EST. Good to know.
    Orianthi nailed alot of my thoughts as well in that interview. Maybe it'll be available (recorded) for later replay on his site as well. I would assume/hoping so.
    I didn't budge from my chair for the entire interview (90 mins) hahaha. So great to get some insight from her perspective.
    (She dropped several band names towards the end that she liked. I would like to drop them here, now, but it caught me off guard->thus hoping for a replay on his site so I can get those band names again (spoke too soon? Seems to be on immediate replay. Sheesh I can't keep up with everything. Will scrn record the end then. //See below.) My bad. Plus, I didn't screen record the cast for personal reference, as tempting as it was, just out of respect for both of them. (I know that sounds weird). One screen grab was all.)
    -Cheers.

//The bands name dropping happens around the 1 hr mark. With her accent and audio and band names I may not be familiar with...I'll see what I come up with. Otherwise, let me know. If your on Fb can you ask her? I've tried searching for the bands I thought she said but again my ears aren't picking up the names correctly. Seeing them in print would be ideal. Thank-you.

//Just cuz...
    Last edited by Gord.T; 04-03-2020 at 10:38 PM.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

2. Collapse Details
    I am not a huge fan of hers but, if someone wanted an Orianthi live show ... well, as live as one can get these days ...

OK, she is using a Wah Wah pedal ... becoming somewhat of a fan already.

3. Collapse Details
    some more "live" music -

I tried to find clips with Orianthi playing with them but no luck.

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DLD View Post
    I am not a huge fan of hers but, if someone wanted an Orianthi live show ... well, as live as one can get these days ...

OK, she is using a Wah Wah pedal ... becoming somewhat of a fan already.
    Gettin' a bit hammered here DLD so...please understand if I once again make an ass of myself :

The word "Fan" isn't in my vocabulary.
    My opinions are based on a little more than 'that' I like to think. hehehe. Happy -After-April-Fools-Day DLD.
    -Cheers!

//BTW: Always been a Cooper 'fan'. How ironic . Thanks.

//hours later.....ooops. Sheeesh Gordy.

Last edited by Gord.T; 04-04-2020 at 04:22 AM.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

5. Collapse Details

6. Collapse Details

This one was shot on a Digital Bolex with Zeiss MK2 super speeds.

7. Collapse Details
    Alot of these Virual Choirs on YT. Great sound in my earbuds.

8. Collapse Details
    This video has renewed interest:

9. Collapse Details
    I always see pictures in my head of atomic bombs going off when I hear that song.

10. Collapse Details
    ThatViolinChick on twitch. Live now. Always great melodies and a cool person.
    https://www.twitch.tv/thatviolinchick
    Last edited by Gord.T; 04-07-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Page 225 of 254 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235 ... LastLast