Page 265 of 270 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2693
  1. Collapse Details
    I got it. Something in me still wants to find a workaround to the YT BS programming wise hahaha.
    -Cheers. On a side note, I went down to the bar today and the bartender was non-stop cracking jokes for about 3 hours. He eventually got me busting up laughing out loud. Lol. I told him "Your on a roll tonight." lolll. Funny. Just non-stop jokes. He was good.
    -Cheers man. Welp, we got through another day lollll. I better go offline now though. Lolll. -Later. (I'll still listen in. )
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

2. Collapse Details
    Seether "Remedy" Guitar Center Sessions on DIRECTV`
    By the same title.
    My neice recommened that one at 1am her becuase I asked her who(what band/music) she liked haha. I like it alot too.

I saw these guys live in T.O many years ago.Friggin'right on. Don't even get me going right now.
    hahaha.I could start up right now. lollll. Good band.
    The Black Crowes performs "Remedy" at Gathering of the Vibes Music Festival 2013
    Last edited by Gord.T; 02-20-2021 at 10:30 PM.
    "Remember To Dip the Right End of the Cigar in your $250.00 dollar glass of Brandy." -Doc Bernard.

3. Collapse Details
    The band can always tell who the musicians are in the crowd. And they always, sometimes, point right at you as if they intimidate you. Lolll. The ones that are always non-impressed and never having a good time. Lollll.
    I meant that post as an addition to my last one. Figures. Jeeze. Lolll. I'm getting bad. I gotta take a week off posting before they ban me -Cheers.
    Last edited by Gord.T; 02-20-2021 at 11:04 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    One word - Chuck.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DLD View Post
    Just click on the YouTube link.

And here's another song from the "Office Romance", performed by the female lead of the romcom Alissa Freundlich. With a nice montage from the film itself.

And another.

As I mentioned in the "Soviet films" thread, Andrey Myagkov passed away yesterday at 82. He sings the second half of the number, beginning at 2.30. He was voted the top male film star for 1977. Freundlich the top female.
    Got them.

Hugh posted one 5 years ago, for fun. I got a laugh out of it.
    https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...%21310&o=OneUp

//I said to a long time girl friend once "I love you". She said back with a bit of attitude "Oh, you do not." So I never said it again. Lollll. Leslie. We were crazy back then. -Cheers.

//Response=Nuthin'... Reply ="That's what she said."
    So much for my week off. That lasted 1 day. I think. Which world time code/clock are we in again now? loll. 3:30 am here. Folks in S.Korea are having supper right now.
    Look. it's just music. Do I have to explain that too? Yeah, but it won't help me right now I don't think. They don't let me out much.

Seether - Betray And Degrade (Music Video)

//btw for Newbs here: There's a ton of threads here at dvx to also talk about, participate in, create, aspire to... films or short films. Writers, directors, film crew, vfx artists, cgi artists, sound engineers, editors, actors, you name it.
    If your starting out or just want to try some ideas out it's a good place to get some feedback. Sometimes, if they like it. I don't know anymore. Good people here and don't under estimate yourself. It was a rockin place and you can bring it back if you want.

///Oh yeah, here's where I delete my last post because...hahaha... just like in the movie. lolll.

Hugh cracking me up again.
    Last edited by Gord.T; 02-23-2021 at 03:08 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    I'm sitting in my recliner and listening to Thirty Seconds to Mars and like it

Last edited by jackramirez; 02-28-2021 at 09:55 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    Thomas Anders is a German singer (ex of Modern Talking). Here's he's performing an old Soviet hit "Tenderness" (mostly in English)

And here's (the late, great) operatic baritone Dmitry Hvorostovsky with the same number in Russian from 2006. With English subtitles

And this is where it first appeared - in the 1967 film "Three Poplars on the Plyuschiha Street" (with the "Three Poplars" being a cafe). The plot is about a married woman, who takes a train to Moscow from her village in order to sell some pork cuts on an open air farmer market and thereby make some much needed money for her family. Once in the city, she hails a cab and hits it off with its driver. As they sit inside Volga-21, he asks if she wants to listen to a radio because there's one song that really touches him. While he's scanning the dial, she tells him, "I have a new favorite too". And then she begins to sing it. It's the same song as his.

8. Collapse Details
    I post something here once every 2 years, ha.

Just finished playing Hades. Game was a best-seller and beyond critically acclaimed for a year but just never got to it. Finally put in my 200th hour on the Switch.

___

My god, what a masterpiece.

I am rarely impressed with anything anymore, but this video game's storytelling and voice acting and music is so tremendous.

Song in the ending credits after an insane cinematic marvel.

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by NorBro View Post
    I post something here once every 2 years, ha.

Just finished playing Hades. Game was a best-seller and beyond critically acclaimed for a year but just never got to it. Finally put in my 200th hour on the Switch.
    Norbro! I am also playing Hades right now, picked it up on a sale a couple weeks back since I saw the reviews. No idea how good it would be. I agree with you, complete masterpiece. For me, in terms of how drawn I am to keep coming back to it, it's beating a lot of the AAA games of the last year. Total blast.

PS 200 hours? I had no idea you were a gamer lol.

10. Collapse Details
    I was a big gamer growing up in the golden age of video games with mostly Sega, Nintendo and PlayStation 1 and 2 but fell off hard after a little bit of PS3.

I picked up a Switch (Lite) two years ago and probably put in over 3500 hours on it. (Most of it coming in 2020.)

100-200 hours is a pretty normal amount of time I invest in grinding games like these (Stardew Valley and the classic Pokemon leveling-up games probably have closer to 400 hours).

Won't spoil anything for you, but there's a lot to do if you'd like to OCD Hades...otherwise you could be done in much less than 200 hours.

___

Eurydice... <3

Page 265 of 270 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269 ... LastLast