Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
  1. Collapse Details

2. Collapse Details
    Still Alive Mod Jack Daniel Stanley's Avatar
    Ask and ye shall receive ...

cast member Patti Briscoe expressing the company's surprise and elation
    JACKDANIELSTANLEY.COM
    FREE AWARD-WINNING MOSTLY-HORROR SHORTS FROM
    DVXUSER, TRIBECA, SLAMDANCE, SXSW, TORONTO AFTER DARK, AND MORE...

3. Collapse Details
    I remember when I first saw ALMTF and how it just bowled me over. Every element was in place and, above all, it carried weight as a story rather than simply being a polished piece. When I learned you were up for consideration at the festival I actually hoped that you would have some really tough competition because I believed your entry could take on all comers and that you deserved the satisfaction of being measured against worthy peers. It sounds like you did, indeed, have a good field to run against and I hope you are competiting in more festivals because you've got the real deal here.

Many, many, many props to every one on this truly "dream team."

4. Collapse Details
    oh my god, my friend Michele is the lead actress in this!!! well now i HAVE to watch it...
    Alison Parker
    Director and Producer at HiJinx Entertainmentph: 604-345-3263 email:ferretnado@gmail.comIMDBhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm4140331/

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jimerson View Post
    As for the actors, we held auditions here in Wilmington; lots of great local actors to be found. Michele Seidman (Flora) put some GREAT effort into additional casting for us.
    that's my girl!!!! she is always so supportive of others..... i feel so proud to be her friend after seeing this film, not that i wasnt already. really great job guys. the baby fetus was sick. i was like 'oh, they're not gonna show that are they?' and she opens the box.. ha aha..

pure awesome.
    Alison Parker
    Director and Producer at HiJinx Entertainmentph: 604-345-3263 email:ferretnado@gmail.comIMDBhttp://www.imdb.com/name/nm4140331/

6. Collapse Details
    Wilmywood: "Where the Carolina Moon Meets the Hollywood Stars!" ™ (NC baby)
    Quote Originally Posted by scratchpatchfilms View Post
    that's my girl!!!! she is always so supportive of others..... i feel so proud to be her friend after seeing this film, not that i wasnt already. really great job guys. the baby fetus was sick. i was like 'oh, they're not gonna show that are they?' and she opens the box.. ha aha..

pure awesome.

lol gf...so nice to see you here. too frigging funny we would keep finding each other everywhere. now where is the burp? (private joke gang).

honey i am equally proud of being your friend too and soooo wish you could shoot a music video for me like the ones i have seen you do.
    Sincerely,
    Flora Barren (A Little Mouth to Feed)
    aka Michele Seidman
    imdb / 800Casting / Actors Access / Michele and the Midnight Blues

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829