Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Disturbing and funny at the same time. Some great shots...

Well done.

Mike

MONSTERFEST : 4th Place - Sustained Excellence Award - WESTFEST: 3rd Place - THRILLFEST: 3rd Place

2. Collapse Details
    This was awesome, congrats on a very very dark comedy it's a great success.
    DIMA

3. Collapse Details
    wow, your a sick dude! lol, good movie.... One thing that caught me though was that there was no fire under the pan when the hand was being cooked.....
    Twitter: jayscorsese

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks for all the comments guys.

Funny thing is...the stove was on when we shot that shot...for some reason it didn't show up even though we had it full blast!

Ando

5. Collapse Details
    *********************SPOILERS*********************

Curiously enough, the guys who made the movie called 'MEAT' in HorrorFest were every bit as twisted as you.

This is a really, really great, fun, sick, interesting idea, and pretty well executed. I think the idea is so great, I would have liked to have seen some more production value to back it up. But well done nonetheless. It was engrossing and mesmerizing in it's weirdness and sickness.

One thing that struck me was, I guess I felt like the idea got a little confused at the end. I thought you were exploring him eating himself, but then threw in bit about the kids. That confused the issue to me some, because I thought it was about a man becoming obsessed with consuming himself, and not so much about consuming humans in general.

I think if you ever decided to come back to this idea and expand on it, I would choose one or the other, and to me, consuming himself is the much more interesting choice. Like, how much of himself can he consume before he just has no more appendages to hold utensils? How many creative ways does he come up with to keep eating himself.

I think if you had pursued this much further, it would have taken your very very cool and interesting movie into a SUBLIME movie.

Good work!!!

6. Collapse Details
    ******SPOILERS*******

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the comments and watching my film.

I thought about exploring that, but it seemed like it would get repetitive and a natural progression would be that he would realize...hey, this is crazy to be eating myself when I can eat other people instead.

I just finished downloading ALL of the Hallow's Fest films. Time for a SHORT MOVIE MARATHON. Where's my popcorn?

Laters,
    Ando

7. Collapse Details
    This ruled. Brilliant work. Well done.

8. Collapse Details
    Loved it, reminded me of a Stephen King story--"Ladyfingers" I believe it was called. That guy was on a desert island, so he didn't have the choice. I kind of agree with Mark--one would think that as soon as he discovered the taste for human flesh he would skip cutting any more of himself off. Luckily for those kids he was a little late on that realization, it's hard to catch a small fast person when you're on crutches.

9. Collapse Details
    Nice.. sick twisted... what's up with cannabilism this round? lol...

good work though, seriously... made me feel sick to my stomach... it evoked feelings... that's good.
    Please subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL to see all of my projects.

New short film THE APPOINTMENT now available to see!

10. Collapse Details
    The dark humor of this film really clicked with me. I liked it a lot. Very off-beat and twisted, which is right up my alley. Good work.

Watch my first feature film Carte Blanche online, for free!

IMDb

Vimeo

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast