1. Collapse Details
    Digital Liquidators?  Cheap DVX100a
    Feedback Score
    Hello all

Has anybody ever heard of digitalliquidators.com?
    They sell the DVX100a for $2699 USD. That is nuts.
    Has anyone ever dealt with them before?
    I saw their ad in the Aug Videomaker mag. pg37. It is a side strip. In that ad they the price of the camera is 2100, which of course sparked my interest. Of course the camera was more expensive on the their site, but still cheap.

I have heard nightmare stories about dealing with so called discount and wholesale internet stores. This seems legit, I just don't want to get hassled with optional purchasing and orders that take 3 months to deliver.

If any one has any thoughts....

Keep well

Eyeglayze

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Digital Liquidators? *Cheap DVX100a
    Feedback Score
    Definitely buy from them! Also definitely keep littering the forum with posts like these while you're at it.

I'm sorry, but every other thread on this forum is like this. It's not your fault, it's just that everyone asks the same question and I'm sick of answering it. I'd say "search" but there's a simpler solution than that...use common sense and research before you buy.

www.resellerratings.com is a good place to start.

EVS is good and cheap, and the magic bullet promo is starting soon. It's 600 dollars more maybe, but you actually get a camera instead of getting ripped off.

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Digital Liquidators?  Cheap DVX100a
    Feedback Score
    yeah, I wish people would stop trying to cheap out on an already sweet deal for what you get. plus just search the net if you want to find out about a seller. 30 seconds is all it takes

4. Collapse Details
    [quote author=eyeglayze link=board=market;num=1090636938;start=0#0 date=07/23/04 at 19:42:18]
    They sell the DVX100a for $2699 USD.
    [/quote]
    They do not. *They advertise that price, yes, but they will not sell it for that.

Try to buy it and you'll see. *Or read resellerratings.com to see how the scam works.

Don't deal with liars, cheats and thieves. *They will lie to you, cheat you, and steal from you.

5. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    Thank you all for the info.

I apologize for "wasting" everyone's time with petty questions like these. I am new to this forum and usually spend an hour or two a day on this forum. I haven't scoped this section that much yet. If these questions are a waste of time, don't waste your time by responding to them.

Thank you

Eyeglayze

6. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    That's right eyeglayze. Don't worry about the others. Cameras under 2000 are scams. Sounds good but be careful man. Spending 3000 in a camera is a big desicion. Don't hurry!

Abalex
    No middle ground

7. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    I was about to write this for the posting for Royal Camera. There seems to be a bunch of these "warehouse" in Brooklyn scenarios that someone told me is owned by the same people.
    The thing that's tough is when you don't have the cash to lay out for the $3000. - $3500. price tag. So what one person might see as a "sweet deal", for laying out more for what you're getting, if you don't have the money, then you look for the deal.
    I've had my DVX100a for 4 months now. I haven't made the money back on the camera. Do I wish I didn't pay $3400. up front, yes. Is the camera sweet, yes. If I could sell it today I would. You want to negotiate. I like the new AG dvc30.

8. Collapse Details
    Feedback Score
    There is a reason the same good names get banded about. EVS, BHPhoto, etc. That is because they are reliable.
    Everyone is looking for that bargain. But trust me as a new owner of a DVX. Spendning that bit more and purchasing from a reputable place is well worth it in the long run.