Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mentatDUKE View Post
    haha your sister's a comic genius. This was really twisted man. Who played the kid and the mom? If it was your actual mom, she's good.
    Haha, right on. Everyone in it was a family member. The kid is my cousin and the mom is his mom (my aunt.) They were more than happy to help.

Rig is a HVX200 w/ RedRock M2. Used Nikon E-Series lenses (50mm and 100mm.) I only used the 100 for the shot through the blinds. HysonFilms baseplate/rails/mattebox/followfocus. CB-105 shoulder mount, Cavision handles, Ikan v8000HD monitor.
    Last edited by JaydeeG83; 11-01-2007 at 11:33 PM.

2. Collapse Details
    This was pretty funny. Like when his mom pulls away with a tire screech and no goodbye. Also the Napoleon Dynamite moment on the stairs. Even as obvious as the grandma costume was, she was still creepy and gross. Then, grandma punching! Ha. An inexplicable chainsaw, which is full of fuel and cranks on the first try! Chainsaws make everything funny/better. Way to go.

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGobo View Post
    This was pretty funny. Like when his mom pulls away with a tire screech and no goodbye. Also the Napoleon Dynamite moment on the stairs. Even as obvious as the grandma costume was, she was still creepy and gross. Then, grandma punching! Ha. An inexplicable chainsaw, which is full of fuel and cranks on the first try! Chainsaws make everything funny/better. Way to go.
    Yes, you got all the moments I wanted to be funny, thanks for the feedback man.

4. Collapse Details
    REVIEW:
    Techinically not the best film. BUT, on a hunch, I let my ten year old watch this one and he was busting out laughing and he had to watch it again. The younger crowd will like this one, I think (no, not just ten year olds, I don't mean it that way). The mom's acting was good and perfect for the part. I made a lot of films when I was in high school/college like this on my friend's BetaMovie. WE HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST. I'm positive you did, too. How many times did you have to say "cut" because everybody was laughing?

Thanks for sharing. Good job.

FILMMAKER-TO-FILMMAKER:
    You seem to have a good grasp of shots and what you want to do with the camera and story. Now if you want to "compete" in these fests, you need to get a little more serious, whether you're doing comedy or horror or anything else. I hope to see more from you in future fests.

5. Collapse Details
    This was very funny. Grandma's got a killer uppercut.

6. Collapse Details
    Hey Jaydee,

Pretty funny and I like the chainsaw to the hands. There were some nice shots in this, but then some poor ones. The grandma just sitting there was pretty spooky. I can see the Evil Dead influences in this. You could probably tighten this up a little as well with the editing. Nice punch to the granny's face too.

Laters,
    Ando
    Lovefest entry - "Eggagement"
    Hallow's Fest entry "Meat."

www.cromagnumfilms.com

7. Collapse Details
    You could definately tighten the editing and some of the acting, but this film was a great effort and so funny. The fight with grandma was hilarious and I agree that a younger crowd would just be in stitches laughing. I enjoyed it.

Watch the film (1/21/13) HERE!

iZaza Slider...Do you?

8. Collapse Details
    Grandma pwnt
    Nic Aragon
    HD Films, Inc.
    http://www.EverCracked.com
    twitter.com/nicaragon

9. Collapse Details
    Phalanges by Jordan Grgich
    I think This was very nice. Grandma's got a killer uppercut. And There were some awesome shots in this, but then some dull ones.

hotel developer hank freid has bought the two-and-half-star portland square hotel

10. Collapse Details
    Resurrection! Im gonna watch Phalanges again.
    Nic Aragon
    HD Films, Inc.
    http://www.EverCracked.com
    twitter.com/nicaragon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123