Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Beautiful! Geezus it must screw! Is it a 2018?
    when you sit yourself to think on the throne you are the king but never the less you are like us and soon the bathroom will stink

2. Collapse Details
    Barry,what model is it?
    when you sit yourself to think on the throne you are the king but never the less you are like us and soon the bathroom will stink

3. Collapse Details
    Barry it’s been awhile, how do I start a new thread?

4. Collapse Details
    I want to see if I can get a few dvxuser film maker throughout each city state that I could meet and film me interviewing regular Americans in every state city town and have one one conversations with the film crew too. Then get some editors to piece it together for a Docu-Dramadie! Barry_Green

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kimko View Post
    Barry,what model is it?
    2018 Harley Fat Bob. They revamped the Softails from the ground up for 2018, and they all got the Milwaukee 8 engine. Mine is the 114 cubic inch model, and I upgraded it to Stage II so it carries about 25% more HP and torque as compared to stock.

I've been hacking away on it, stripping off the chrome and replacing it with brass and blacking out what I can't make brass. It's starting to look pretty mean... I am happy with it, but I keep tweaking it. Custom seat work is next...

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kimko View Post
    Barry it’s been awhile, how do I start a new thread?
    There should be a "post new topic" button in the upper left.

7. Collapse Details
    Rockin the Boat
    HD bikes are of course iconic. But then, there are those of us who just don't swing that way, and prefer Japanese bikes. My first bike was a Honda Nighthawk 750, which I had forever. Loved that bike. I always wanted a Yamaha V-Max, but somehow it never happened. I don't ride anymore, LA (where I live) has gotten too crazy traffic-wise, what with everyone glued to their phones. I don't know how you guys do it - it seems to me drivers are so much worse these days (old man talk).

8. Collapse Details
    Had Honda's for many years. My first was a 1980 CB400T Hawk, I loved that thing. Still very interested in the new Gold Wing or the BMW K1600B. Nearly picked up a Honda NC700X, if it wasn't for the sky-high seat. I liked everything about that bike, especially the helmet-swallowing frunk.

Before getting this Fat Bob, I cross-shopped the VMax, the Ducati Diavel, the Triumph Rocket III... None of them spoke to me like this Harley did.

I like 'em all. But there are definitely reasons why Harley sells more big bikes than all the other brands combined (even though sales are falling, across the board, among all brands... Motorcycling is in real trouble.)

I haven't always been a Harley fan, this is only my second HD, but they killed it this time. IMHO, of course.

9. Collapse Details
    Whoa! Brass????? That is a mean machine!

10. Collapse Details
    Yeah its scarey splitting lanes! Lol I’m in santa monica

Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465 LastLast