Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yes great to see you back. A total shame about your computers being stolen.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyinla View Post
    Ted! Welcome back, buddy.

Sorry to hear about your theft incident, but you've got to focus on the positive. You had a chance to travel and meet some cool people (Norm, Rebecca, Shanweous and the others), so focus on that. A laptop is replaceable. Memories and friendships aren't.
    Thanks buddy! I appreciate you keeping things in total prespective! I couldn't agree more! btw, looks like I saw you in an adfest entry! It was very difficult for me to watch... something about this PC running XP on a PIII. I dunno, hopefully I'll have a macbook Pro in my hands tomorrow and I can watch these entries!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ramsey View Post
    Welcome back, man.
    Thanks man! I appreciate you writing me the other day. Meant a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Rice View Post
    TED! DVXuser has missed you, and so have I... Read about your trip, and that totally stinks that you got jacked... thanks for the thought of the pics though, I appreciate it... Sad I cannot see them! Hope things are going well now...

When are you going to be shooting some more?
    Thanks B-man. Yeah, really tough losing those photos. (And I know that you can relate being an avid photographer yourself!) I had this series of photos of this Bald Eagle that were amazing! I was so close. You could even see the pupil of his eye. I shot about 25-30 pix of him. And when he flew off, I got this photo of his wings in full spread! Truly amazing!

And the photo I took for you was total fluff. I just happened to see this 5'x7' (or so) sign with Rice St. and Brandon written on it. Made my wife grab the camera and shot it while I drove. (She doesn't like me driving and shooting my camera at the same time! Go figure!)

Thanks for the message. I hope to be shooting very soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Petro View Post
    man thats way worse then when my wallet was ganked i didn't get over that for a few days.. cant imagine my pc's

Welcome Back Ted!
    Michael, you crack me up! That was a perfect picture to post!!! And yeah... I'd take a stolen wallet any day over a computer! I tell you, Lojack (Or something like it) is going on my next machine!

Quote Originally Posted by ncje View Post
    Yes great to see you back. A total shame about your computers being stolen.
    Thanks ncje! Glad to be back!

Thanks again, all. So glad to be back here a dvxuser!

-Ted

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore J Arabian View Post
    Speaking of Heinz 57... Norm, send me a link to yours!
    Hey Ted, you can see all three at www.YouTube.com/NormSanders .... I've got the three up in my top Videos section, though we entered one under Ryan, and one under Rebecca.

Unfortunately, the engagement ring spot is the only one of the three that made it officially into the Heinz Contest, which has a bunch of skuttlebutt going on about it right now.
    Norm Sanders
    Director/Producer/Editor/Writer/Blah Blah Blah

*click titles to view*
    "Meat Market" - Comedy - (Completed - DVD available)
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

4. Collapse Details
    Norm, why didn't Rebecca's make it in?

5. Collapse Details
    I think they got backlogged ... as there'e ZERO reason why they would reject that one (OR the other one, for that matter) ... I think they simply got slammed, and ended up grabbing what they could and that's it.
    Norm Sanders

*click titles to view*
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

6. Collapse Details
    Too bad, that was one of my favorites.

7. Collapse Details
    Oh man, Norm, that sucks to hear that all of your entries didn't get accepted. The concepts were great and things were looking good (real good!) during the shoot!

I'll be sure to check them out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. (I cannot stand the format for viewing at the "official" website.

8. Collapse Details
    Hey Ted, I think I PMed you a while ago to see how you were doing. Glad to see you are alive, laptopless but alive. Hey Jimbo, I'm heading out to Boston on the 6th for a shoot. Will let you know the details if it goes through. Maybe I can get another camera on the gig.
    UrbanMouse.com

2013 Narrative Reel

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodore J Arabian View Post
    Oh man, Norm, that sucks to hear that all of your entries didn't get accepted. The concepts were great and things were looking good (real good!) during the shoot!

I'll be sure to check them out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. (I cannot stand the format for viewing at the "official" website.
    Eh, life goes on. You can see the HD stuff here: www.eefilm.com/heinz
    Norm Sanders

*click titles to view*

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Takeshi View Post
    Hey Ted, I think I PMed you a while ago to see how you were doing. Glad to see you are alive, laptopless but alive. Hey Jimbo, I'm heading out to Boston on the 6th for a shoot. Will let you know the details if it goes through. Maybe I can get another camera on the gig.
    cool how long are you in town for? if you know that time frame.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast