Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    that was insane.

2. Collapse Details
    Very beautiful indeed. Didn't look like adapter footage at all (looked like the real thing)
    What kind of rigs did you have to get those kinds of shots?

3. Collapse Details
    Okay, so I cheated & skipped ahead. I've watched about 6 so far, but need to hit the hay ... but wanted to see yours before I did.

I could say wow & drool over your work, visually, but I'm sure that's gotten old for you, as you know that your work is among the best visually, if not consistantly THE best. It's not even if you know it or not, but simply that you hear it all the time because the fact of the matter is that it's true.

Editing was great, sound design, the VO, it all worked really, really well. As a consumer, I was a little thrown, but it's more likely my own ignorance to the car.

Is that a street legal car in Europe? If so, then it totally makes sense. Otherwise, I felt like we were watching a Formula 1 car, or something similar, so I didn't really know what the advertisement was about, other than the company that's sponsoring that car has something to say, but I don't know what it is. Again, this is what was going through my head as a consumer until I realized that this was probably a street legal car that I'm just not aware of.

On that note, killer car! Would love to know what kind it was so I could check it out further.

Lastly, my respect for you has just gone up several fold. For you to state in advance (unless you figured why not, keep the record perfect for DQ's) that those SFX weren't used with permission ... that was VERY above board for you. I don't think anyone would have questioned (I wouldn't have - I would have figured they were stock, and or actually acquired on location) you on that.

Anyway, kudos to you on an EXCELLENT entry ... even if I was a tad ignorant to know what it was about at first.
    Norm Sanders
    Director/Producer/Editor/Writer/Blah Blah Blah

*click titles to view*
    "Meat Market" - Comedy - (Completed - DVD available)
    "The Indispensable Chaucer" - Comedy - 5 min - FINALIST in DVXuser's BetrayalFest
    "Berlin" - Dramatic Period Thriller - 15 min (WINNER - Best Historical Film at Route 66 FilmFest ... nominated for BEST SCORE, BEST CINEMATOGRAPHY, BEST ART DIRECTION at AOF Fest)

4. Collapse Details
    great work
    Spyfest Entry = "Check" ---- Hallowfest Entry = "The Circle" ---- Twilightfest Entry = "Hello Hello"

5. Collapse Details
    I'm a little confused on the story... I wanted to see where the car came from, the origin of its parts in particular... I think then I might have felt more emotionally invested in this machine.

Ok, for real though... beautiful images, I like the saturation and contrast; visually feels like pre-dawn before the sun breaks. Nice cuts, sweet SFX

6. Collapse Details
    As usual visually stunning work that takes you into it. The VO was perfect as was the editing. After seeing this I wanted to find out more about the car so I guess you achieved your goal with this ad.
    "The creative person with limitless imagination and no money can make a better film than the talentless mogul with the limitless checkbook every time" - Robert Rodriguez

7. Collapse Details
    Outstanding...... just outstanding.

I loved: Non professional driving under crazy conditions. Attempt at your own risk of getting your mom upset. Apart from all the other components of course.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

8. Collapse Details
    More Cowbell Pictures Michael Anthony Horrigan's Avatar
    Beautiful to look at, no doubt. Very professional looking.
    The ad didn't quite hook me though.

Definitely the best looking ad I've seen thus far.

I'll watch it again shortly.

Mike

MONSTERFEST : 4th Place - Sustained Excellence Award - WESTFEST: 3rd Place - THRILLFEST: 3rd Place

9. Collapse Details
    Stunning... so glad to see it was shot on the A1!

Was there an adapter involved?

10. Collapse Details
    damn...this was nice. felt real. so why did they put yours up if we couldn't vote for it?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast