1. Collapse Details
    I need your input
    Among other things, I suck at graphic design and am trying to make a poster for my short Ecclesiastes. I'm set on using the photo posted below, but I'm having a hard time recreating the feel of the film in the poster (organic/natural, 16mm look, hand held feel, etc.). Hopefully most of you on here got to watch the 6 minute version for SpyFest, so maybe you can help me out? Any ideas on CC? Title font? Layout?

Here's an EXTREMELY rough idea of what I have so far (this is actually 2 photos blended as one, but I will actually be using a different photo where they are both on the couch, so disregard the bad blend job/masking):

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Chris, this was done in just a few minutes. Just a rough outline of my thoughts, could be refined a great deal.

w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374

3. Collapse Details
    ncje,
    thanks for taking the time to re-do the poster for me, it made me realize that i should give the poster more of a "look". since these posters will be printed out large i won't be able to incorporate any screengrabs, but i did tinker with some other photos, but decided for now to keep the one photo. here's what i came up with, again it's rough and i'm very open to suggestion from anyone:

4. Collapse Details
    I guess the real thing that bugs me is the large space at the top of the poster, I think even if you repositioned them higher, might kill that a bit. Either that or move the movie title to the top and drop them a little more.

On my rough version also there wasnt meant to be any blue at the bottom, just my background layer dropped when I moved something.
    w: Noel Evans TV

e: noel@noelevans.tv
    p: +61 (0) 408 455 374