PDA

View Full Version : Mirror Bandwidth Stats

Larry Rutledge
06-07-2007, 04:56 PM
If you are a mirror provider and you want to know how much bandwidth activity has hit your server, you can now view our Fest Stats here:

http://www.dvxfest.com/spyfest/parse_log.php

If the bandwidth usage is reaching an amount beyond what you are able to, or desire to, support please PM me and I'll take your mirror out of the rotation.

Peace,
Larry

fixitinpost
06-07-2007, 06:58 PM
Hey, that's pretty cool! I love looking at stats like that. Thanks for putting it together, Larry.

Brandon Rice
06-08-2007, 11:35 AM
My mirror's workin' hard :) nice.

Norm Sanders
06-08-2007, 05:21 PM
Hmm, that'd odd ... status bar on the page shows 'done', yet I just see a blank white page.

Larry Rutledge
06-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Strange Norm, you should see a pie graph at the top showing what percentage of the bandwidth is coming from which mirror. That is then followed by a breakdown of each mirror, how much bandwidth and the number of hits each is serving.

The page is the same blue color as DVXuser, so if it's blank white, there is something odd going on. Try it again and let me know if it still causes problems. I know a couple others have viewed it without difficulty.

(Note: The pie graph is a flash movie file, so if you have problems viewing flash files, then that part will not show up, or show with an error or something, but the breakdown is just an HTML table and should still show fine).