PDA

View Full Version : Silicon Imaging at HD Expo in Chicago June 7th

Jason Rodriguez
06-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Hello,

On Thursday June 7th, Silicon Imaging will be at the 2007 Chicago HD Expo in booth #411, next to Fletcher Chicago. Come check out the SI-2K and the SI-2K MINI in action. Click here (http://www.siliconimaging.com/DigitalCinema/SI_contact_us.html) for RSVP information.

Nathyn
06-06-2007, 11:06 PM
Hm. No one seems to be responding to the HD Expo Chicago threads. Interesting. Is Chicago simply not a hot spot for this? Are me and you the only people going?

-Nate

Jason Rodriguez
06-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Steve was there with Tim Kolb and reported a very nice response with a lot of excitement about the possibilities that the SI-2K and SI-2K MINI provide. It's not as large a show as NAB, but we're happy to be going and staying in touch with our user-base.

Nathyn
06-08-2007, 09:47 AM
Steve was there with Tim Kolb and reported a very nice response with a lot of excitement about the possibilities that the SI-2K and SI-2K MINI provide. It's not as large a show as NAB, but we're happy to be going and staying in touch with our user-base.
I missed you guys. I saw Grass Valley. Where were you?

-Nate

Jason Rodriguez
06-10-2007, 12:50 PM
Nope, I wasn't able to make it . . . Steve was there instead with Tim Kolb demonstrating the CineForm RAW workflow, the SI-2K, the MINI, and our new 1.5" OLED viewfinder, which will be one of a couple viewfinder options we will providing (we demoed a higher-end LcOS prototype at NAB that we will be shipping as well).