PDA

View Full Version : B&H's Bill me later...

TILB
05-18-2007, 10:07 AM
Is it 6 month no interest no payments... or just 6 months no payment with interest?

I am about to make my purchase.... dvx100b, fisheye, extra batt, & case....

any feedback on B&H's Bill me later thing?

also...

Mack 4 year? good or bad?

Ming
05-18-2007, 10:37 AM
I would assume it's no interest if paid in full within 6 months, and then if there's any balance on your 6 month anniversary they dump the entire 6 months of interest you would have paid on the balance. Note I said assume.

I've used them. I paid in 3 months and paid no interest. Their credit line is wonky though. They won't let me buy a 1300 product I tried to get recently. My credit score is over 7. Whateva, their loss. The impulse to buy was there. They saved me 1300 the way I look at it. I don't need a D200 that badly do I? Hmmm... no must resist.

mack 4 yr? Never heard of anyone making a claim on it, personally.

TILB
05-18-2007, 12:52 PM
thanks that helps! i was hopeing there wasnt interest for the 6 mo. now im just worried being over 7 for my fico if they would approve $4000....

dag...

as for the mack 4 year.... id just rather not have an issue with the heads or anything... accidental is no prob with my homeowners... but something retarded inside goes wrong... would rather not pay another 3000... if the plan would fix it for 150...

Zim
05-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Is it 6 month no interest no payments... or just 6 months no payment with interest?

I am about to make my purchase.... dvx100b, fisheye, extra batt, & case....

any feedback on B&H's Bill me later thing?

also...

Mack 4 year? good or bad?

do they have them in stock yet?

andythefilmer
02-16-2011, 11:59 PM
I have a Mack 3. Good service, but they take a while. I am in CA, and it had to send all the way to NJ. Took 7 weeks to clean heads and replace a broken tripod mount.