PDA

View Full Version : need a quick dvd cover template for spyfest

Charli
04-30-2007, 09:24 AM
I am in need of a very simple but quick template for a dvd for the short, "Birds Of Prey." Elton will print it out on his computer and attach it to a jewel case dvd of his. We need this as a prop for our short film.

Anyone willing to help, please pm me.

Ted Arabian
04-30-2007, 10:26 AM
Hey Charli, I don't have a template but I am sure that someone can help you out. Good luck!

Larry Rutledge
04-30-2007, 10:52 AM
I'm not clear what you need Charli...if you just want a template for creating your own cover, there are many available around the internet. In particular, you can get one from Norm's company "Play It Again Productions" (http://www.playitagainprod.com).

Or are you wanting someone to do the graphic design/artwork on the cover?

Charli
04-30-2007, 02:20 PM
Theo, I know if you could do it, you would.

Larry, thanks for that link! I actually have someone who designed a quick dvd cover for me and I want to thank...

CINEALMA

for helping a girl out. You know if you need work on a script or whatever, John, you know where to find me. I'm waiting for Elton to take a quick look at it. I love it! and yes, it's funny... but let's keep that between us, wink.

cinealma
04-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Glad I could help!

Alrighty, then... :lipsrseal Lips are sealed (wink, wink right back atcha!)

John G.

Charli
04-30-2007, 05:22 PM
Thanks, John. Elton loved your design and once I told you what you needed to do, I KNEW you'd get a chuckle out of that. Wink, wink.

Ted Arabian
04-30-2007, 05:49 PM
wink, wink!

(sorry... I just had to!)

Ted Arabian
04-30-2007, 05:50 PM
d'oh! Matt Grunau.... you messed up my "wink, wink" with Charli!

Matt Grunau
04-30-2007, 05:50 PM
No I didn't.

One step ahead of you on that.

Charli,

You should skype me when you can. I have a few things to talk to you about, and can maybe help out with the DVD cover, or the DVD case design.

I've been known to dabble in Photoshop occasionally.

Charli
04-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Matt - Cinealma did the dvd, though I did ask him for some other stuff. Let's skype today. I have to make dinner, but I'll be free around 6:30pm California time. My skype is on now. Hopefully we'll hook up, and I'll give my cell # too incase you need something right away.

Theo - wink, wink, wink.. winky

Ted Arabian
04-30-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey Matt, now you have me talking to myself! :grin:

I have to learn about this Skype thing.

Thanks again, Matt... all is right in the Universe now. (wink, wink)

Charli
04-30-2007, 06:34 PM
Theo - go to www.skype.com and download the software. We can talk in real time just as if we were on the phone. My laptop has a camera, I intentionally bought one that way knowing I would be doing a lot of video conferencing. Sometimes Elton and I will skype late at night, okay, almost all the time we skype is late at night and I'll turn my video on and have one light on next to the laptop, Elton calls it mood lighting. It's funny.

Do download it. If you don't have video, you can still 'hear' everyone just like a phone call. It save on our cell minutes. I talked to friend in South Africa, he used skype to call my cell phone! There's no need to use your cell if you are at the puter, just no need.