PDA

View Full Version : Spyfest Music

cinealma
04-18-2007, 10:32 AM
Fellow SpyFest'ers:

I was archiving some old stuff off my computer and I came across an old music project I worked on. I had composed and produced a piece for a promo/trailer for Brandon during the early production phase of Smuggler's Ransom. He liked the piece a lot, but never used it as I believe his regular composer was able to put something together for him.

Anyway, after giving it a listen, I thought it might be something somebody could put to use in a SpyFest film. The length of the piece is 1:39, so as is it might work for opening credits plus intro/gambit or something like that, or maybe a third act climax or ??? I'd be more than happy to work with you in producing some shorter themes from the main piece, no problem.

So, here's a link to an .mp3 of the composition. If you are interested, send me a PM.

http://www.cinealma.com/spyfest/Promo_1x2_eq.mp3

Cheers!

Gord.T
05-17-2007, 04:51 PM
Hey Cinealma or John I guess. Did anyone pick up on this?
Are you interested in composing in the future for dvxusers? I know your into the film bit but didn't know you did the other end. We could use something very close to this.

Oh, que pasa? I can also say good day-afternoon-night and count to ten and say I speak little spanish. Sht that was 30 years ago ha. Cervasa por favor?
Yeah, the good ol days.

slinks
05-21-2007, 01:17 AM
you composed this? sounds pretty good man!

cinealma
05-21-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey Cinealma or John I guess. Did anyone pick up on this?
Are you interested in composing in the future for dvxusers? I know your into the film bit but didn't know you did the other end. We could use something very close to this.

Oh, que pasa? I can also say good day-afternoon-night and count to ten and say I speak little spanish. Sht that was 30 years ago ha. Cervasa por favor?
Yeah, the good ol days.
Nobody has asked to use this track. I kind of posted this late in the game, so I assumed most people had composers locked for SpyFest by that time. I'd be more than happy to look at a project for scoring. Anytime.

you composed this? sounds pretty good man!
Thanks slinks!