PDA

View Full Version : Need Special Effects for Birds of Prey

Charli
04-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Hey guys. We are in need of a special effects individual. We have a short list of special effects that we have mapped, and would LOVE it if someone could help us out. This short script is not only slated to be shown for this spyfestl, but we have plans to place this short in festivals around the country.

This is a KILLER script with a very high production value (hey, I'm selling it here) and we could really use an extra hand.

Please pm Charli or Elton if you are interested.

Charli

Keystoned
04-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Good luck,

Wish I knew someone I could recommend.

I know a couple of guys but they are up to their ears right now.

EDIT: try KAZ that did WE ARE NOT ALONE in Sci Fest last year. He is probably too busy but it never hurts to ask.

Charli
04-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Thanks, key, I appreciate the help. I don't have a lot of fx stuff, but we do need someone who knows what they're doing. I'll contact him and see what's up. Thanks again.

Larry Rutledge
04-12-2007, 02:29 PM
Have you asked Steve Arm (I think that's his name)? I believe he is the one who helped Envision with some effects on PANDORA and Brandon on INTO THE DARKNESS

Charli
04-12-2007, 02:36 PM
I'll look him up, Larry. Thanks.

Steve_Arm
04-12-2007, 02:40 PM
Well, I will be still busy working on Envision's entry vfx work once again. No time to help, sorry.

tmnt
04-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Post in the After Effects forum, they'll help you out.

Curtis_Rhoads
04-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Sent a PM to Elton...

Charli
04-12-2007, 07:24 PM
tm - I did pm a couple of guys there. Thanks.

Steve - no worries. Thanks for replying.

Curtis - Cool - I know Elton is working till 9pm tonight. If he doesn't respond tonight, I'll get him to respond tomorrow for you. I'll be skyping him tonight, so I'll make sure he gets a hold of you.