PDA

View Full Version : Editor available

Mike@AF
03-10-2007, 01:04 AM
If anyone needs an editor I am available. I was thinking of making my own film, but I don't have an idea for it write now, plus I'm writing 2 other feature-length screenplays right now.

I use Final Cut Studio on a G5 and also have a MBP if I need to go portable. My only import/capture method available is FireWire. My system has a 3.5TB RAID 5 array so it's fault tolerant. I can do color correcting and mixing as well, even a 5.1 soundtrack.

I do good work, but am also very quick. I recently finished post on my first feature film that I wrote, directed, edited, mixed, etc. I had a rough cut of that in 9 days after I was done importing all the P2 cards, and that was while I was working another full-time job during the day.

I would only need to be credited and allowed to use the film for my post-production reel. I may also be able to help with production depending on the days and times of shooting.

If you want an idea of what I can do I have a trailer for my feature on my website at www.ascentiafilms.com (http://www.ascentiafilms.com). I know it may be difficult to tell from a trailer, but that's all I have there at the moment. If you need to see more we can discuss it.

-Mike

Edgen
03-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Mike.. Great! I've had a lot of people ask me if I knew some editors here in town. I will definitely keep you in mind not only for spyfest, but for other gigs as well. Thanks for posting!

/j

Mike@AF
03-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Thanks! For now I will offer my services at no charge for certain projects such as SpyFest until I have enough material put together for a reel.

I've been editing for years, but that was 16mm projects or other projects not suitable for a reel.

-Mike