PDA

View Full Version : I could tell you, but..... a short film by Greg Johnson

Jazz Dog
03-09-2007, 04:50 PM
I could tell you, but....

a short film by Greg Johnson

We've all said it. We've all heard it. But has anyone ever actually done it?
How far will one go to protect their clients information....

This is my second spyfest entry because I just got an hvx200 and need to have some fun with that too. My first entry, Running in Place, is half shot already on my DVX so I need to get some HD going on this one.

More info to come.

Jazz Dog
03-09-2007, 04:51 PM
reserved

preston
03-09-2007, 05:17 PM
awesome Greg - congrats on your new toy!

I'm looking forward to your films; good luck.

[P]

Norm Sanders
03-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Ha! LOVE the title, Jazz Dog!! Everyone knows what to finish that sentence with ... it's perfect. :)

Ted Arabian
03-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey Greg! Congrats on the HVX! I am so jealous. I am going to miss using the HVX. :crybaby:

Congrats on BOTH of your entries! I love the titles.

-Ted

Jazz Dog
03-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Thanks. I am trying to learn as much as I can about the HVX before I shoot anything. I did not do that with my DVX and now I have to recapture an entire documentary I made on organic farms since it is in demand all of the sudden....I am not afraid though...the HVX and I will become fast friends....I did see mu dvx trying to push it off my desk though....jealousy.

Norm Sanders
03-10-2007, 02:06 PM
I did see my dvx trying to push it off my desk though....jealousy.

LOL, funny!

Sweet, I am a professional Chef

Greg! I just realized how you & I can work together, since you're not too far away .... we just lost our caterer/crafty! I'll provide room, board, and gas for ya! :)

Norm,
I do film-work for free. I only cook for $$$....a lot of $$$.

Understood, but I had to ask, right?! That's part of my Producer School 101 that I'd teach, if I ever held classes for it: "Leave no stone unturned, and if you don't ask, the answer is already no." :grin:

Jazz Dog
03-10-2007, 02:18 PM
No doubt....it's just that I cook 50+ hours a week for very demanding people so the thought of any extra work makes me cringe. I got something in the works though and if it hits like I expect it to then I would love to come down and cook and hang with you guys.

Ted Arabian
03-10-2007, 02:21 PM
....I did see mu dvx trying to push it off my desk though....jealousy.
hahaha!!! Awesome!