PDA

View Full Version : Orchestral soundtrack!!!

leogardini
03-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Im here one more time...if anyone need an orchestral soundtrack for the spy-fest please send an email to me leandro@pacificocean.com.br

Thanks, Leo!!!

Larry Rutledge
03-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey, let me be the first to vouch for Leo. He does fantastic work and would make a great score for your film. And, he is very easy to work with and does a fantastic job!! :thumbsup:

You can hear his music at his site, or in my film LEAP OF FAITH (http://leapoffaith.nrestudios.com)

Peace,
Larry

Edgen
03-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Leo's music friggin' rocks! :) I think you'll be super busy this fest Leo. (as long as they don't bail on you) hehehe

cheers!
/j

leogardini
03-09-2007, 04:43 AM
Thanks Larry:dankk2:!!!

Justin, well, after Drama-fest I believe whatever can happen:laugh:!!!

Norm Sanders
03-10-2007, 02:28 PM
Justin, well, after Drama-fest I believe whatever can happen:laugh:!!!

:huh: What happened?!

leogardini
03-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Norm, I had 3 movies...none of them got to the final part:Drogar-Angry(DBG):!!!

Norm Sanders
03-10-2007, 05:19 PM
Meaning you never even got to score them, or you DID score them & then they never completed post?

Either way, VERY frusterating to set youself aside for 3 different films only to have them not come through & use you. Sorry to hear that. Let folks know in advance that if they reserve you & don't end up following through, I'll break there legs. :beer:

leogardini
03-10-2007, 11:25 PM
I didnt score them...can you come to my country to break some legs here than:smile:???

Justin Kuhn
03-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Great stuff Leo. Too bad I've had zero inspiration for SpyFest. I'm really bummed about it 'cause I'd love to do some Bond-type stuff...maybe lightning will strike before the deadline.

leogardini
03-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Great stuff Leo. Too bad I've had zero inspiration for SpyFest. I'm really bummed about it 'cause I'd love to do some Bond-type stuff...maybe lightning will strike before the deadline.
You may look for someone that have writen any script...Im sure you can find it here in this forum!!!