PDA

View Full Version : Bennett + Moric present "Red Robin"

Matthew Bennett
03-04-2007, 01:17 PM
http://www.stickypod.com/videos/data/500/Poster_Robin.jpg

Update:

Script draft 1 complete after a storyline was created by Sasha. To look at the draft script as a piece of 'writing', I actually feel its a tad bland. But, it is a great hook to hang our image-making hats on. We're trying to create a piece with great imagery, great voice work, and great camera work.

The spy-world the story is set in is the world of industrial espionage. It seems to me this would be an even higher-stake world (financially) that government spying, for reasons you can imagine. I would love to divulge the actual companies we are portraying (via proxy names of course) in the story.. just know that you will get a thrill from it.

Casts photos soon! I promise only the most interesting looking actors, with GREAT voices. I am obssessed with good vocal performances and my tolerance for a weak vocal has gone down to zilch+nil lately. Strong vocals only! Only Only!!! With impeccable mic technique!

More soon...

Matthew Bennett
03-04-2007, 01:18 PM
BTS, photos, whatnot.

Norm Sanders
03-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Holy cow, I can't believe no one has commented on this thread yet! Has anyone seen this dude's reel?!? Matthew, no offense, but you make me feel like a quitter. Sheesh, who's supposed to compete with you? :)

Your HD reel is mind blowing on those color adjustments, and the Chroma Key about knocked me out of my chair! Also checked out your latest feature film teaser. How do I get my hands on a copy of that DVD??? :grin: Really want to see the film.

Best to you on this film ... I can't imagine it being anything less than spectacular, after seeing some of the stuff on your site!

Edgen
03-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Matthew, Looking forward to checking out your entry. Looks like the production value on this one is one to reckon with. :)

cheers!
/j

Matthew Bennett
03-06-2007, 05:26 PM
Thanks! High praise from two great talents.

I think we've settled on a theme: Industrial Espionage. more soon.

Matthew Bennett
04-03-2007, 08:23 PM
ha, our thread got very buried! We'll have some content up soon! Spyfest 4ever!!!

Norm Sanders
04-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Matthew, I dig your tagline on the poster! Also excited to HEAR your film, as well as SEE it, since I know you're likely going to have some great vocals in it from the sound of it. :thumbsup:

Charli
04-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Nice poster. Good luck.

AmyO
04-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Nice poster. I keep seeing different/new things in it every time I look. I'm looking forward to seeing your entry.

Happy shooting.

Norm Sanders
06-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Hey, what happened to this one? I had such incredibly high hopes for it, after it was announced, due to Matthew's incredibly pro skill set!