PDA

View Full Version : As yet untitled.....

Wild Imagination Films
03-04-2007, 09:38 AM
WIF is in for spyfest. Good news, we're not shooting anything in my apartment.
Lot's of new faces at the production meeting. I get to focus on being the DP this time. I have a director and story/ script writers now.
So far our entry is smart, sexy, action packed, suspense filled... did I mention sexy?
New looks, new faces, new style.
As usual, there will be no mention whatsoever as to the story. Maybe some screen shots if they are permitted. But you'll jus thave to wait and see to find out what happens.
-Will

Michael_Petro
03-04-2007, 10:00 AM
WIF is in for spyfest. Good news, we're not shooting anything in my apartment.

That is good news :)

Brandon Rice
03-04-2007, 02:31 PM
haha. love the title of your thread! As yet untitled... haha cool! Looking forward to your flick!

Norm Sanders
03-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Go WIF! Looking forward to your flick! I enjoy so much working with the talent I have, that I can't guarantee new faces, but I'll see if I can add a few to this one ... otherwise we'll be sticking with the staples, as they work pretty well. :thumbsup:

We're also getting out of our houses (used Rebecca's for R.E.M., mine for WHERE SILENCE FALLS), lol.

Wild Imagination Films
03-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Envision is "sticking with staples," Is there a pun here? Does he not like Office Depot? What else does one do with staples? Yeah I'm kinda bored right now.
Hey Michael, are you telling me you don't lke my apartment? Are you saying you never filmed in your house?
Brandon- hope you like this one, I never did get any feed back from you on the other two.
First production meeting got tons of stuff ironed out. Our main character is named Robin. She is a spy.

Norm Sanders
03-04-2007, 06:40 PM
First production meeting got tons of stuff ironed out. Our main character is named Robin. She is a spy.

NICE!! I smell originality already! :grin:

Wild Imagination Films
03-04-2007, 09:54 PM
The team got together and brainstormed over my homemade meatloaf (mmmmmm) and as soon as one idea was thrown out three more followed. So as quickly as we were coming up with plot and story lines we were branching off in every direction.
We did eventually get some ideas hammered out and now we're writing. Casting in a week. Rehearsals to follow and then shooting. The rest of the time will be for editing and score.

Wild Imagination Films
03-07-2007, 07:26 AM
We got some great news yesterday. A posting from one of our writers has gotten the attention of some people who may make this the most outrageous DVXfest entry yet. Rules are going to get broken. Permits are going to HAVE to be gotten. This is quite possibly going to be HUGE. No, I'm not going to tell you what the news is or who we are talking with....you'll just have to wait and see.

Ki-Ki
03-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Your going to hijack an cruise liner arent you. I've told you about this...its not healthy to do these things.

Wild Imagination Films
03-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Ki-Ki, if you knew what I was planning on doing you would hope a plane just to be here to watch......

Wild Imagination Films
03-11-2007, 10:57 PM
We are now ready to announce the Title of our film.....
"Anomaly"

Ted Arabian
03-12-2007, 11:10 PM
Love the title!

Hey there, Will... things are sounding good over here on this thread! Congrats on moving up to a talented crew!!!

I am sure that you will not disappoint.

Best to you and your talented crew!

-Ted

Wild Imagination Films
03-13-2007, 01:20 AM
Thank you Ted. I intend to make certain we correct the weak points from the other films and so we are really focused on the story this time.