PDA

View Full Version : Two Films: Skin City, Untitled

Amulet Man
03-04-2007, 08:48 AM
EDIT: These films have been cancelled. But it's okay; I can focus my energy elsewhere now.

In Skin City, to be shot on a dvx100 in one day, a young girl is in trouble after being accosted by a child molester...with sexy results. Detective Hard-on-again, framed for the crime, is released from prison only to find he must save her again...with sexy results.

Untitled, to be shot on oldschool Digital 8 in a few hours over the course of two days, is about a crime...with a culprit. And a spy...with a past. And a secret...that will blow you away.

Ki-Ki
03-04-2007, 03:53 PM
Sounds good, looking forward to it.

Norm Sanders
03-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Hmmm, sounds ... interesting? Hard to put 'sexy results' in the same sentence as child molester, but I'll be interested to see what you come up with. :huh:

TimurCivan
03-04-2007, 06:04 PM
Lmao

DarkMatter
03-04-2007, 10:24 PM
Nothing to do with the Bruce Willis portion of Sin City I hope.

Rakesh Jacob
03-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Look forward to seeing this....with sexy results!

Ki-Ki
03-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Hmmm, sounds ... interesting? Hard to put 'sexy results' in the same sentence as child molester

I wanted to say that...but thought best not to. Thank god for people like Envision. Saves me alot of time typing.

Amulet Man
03-06-2007, 03:50 PM
I wanted to say that...but thought best not to. Thank god for people like Envision. Saves me alot of time typing.

I hadn't really considered how to handle this.

In my last film, "The Sickth Sense," I had a youthful looking 20-year old man play the Haley Joel Osment role, which made the sodomy scene not as gross or offensive. But I guess for this project I need to tread more lightly. Maybe have the scene in silhoutte? It would fit the Sin City style.

Just be glad I'm not making Casa-wanka. It's about a brothel in Casablanca and the tagline is "Everybody Comes at Rick's."

The latter film will be more serious and less explicit. If "Skin City" is deemed offensive, I just won't bother to make it.

Norm Sanders
03-06-2007, 05:46 PM
Just run it past the mods before you get too far into it. Even then, depending on how much the end film may vary from any synopsis/description/script that had been tentatively "okay'd", could still be screened out if too offensive ... though I'm guessing, since they are stating a hard R.

Drew Ott
03-06-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm almost positive he's not serious.

Just be glad I'm not making Casa-wanka. It's about a brothel in Casablanca and the tagline is "Everybody Comes at Rick's."

^gives it away.

TimurCivan
03-06-2007, 06:27 PM
just make the movie as gross and as funny as you want to. If you get into trouble here, yo uwill still have made the film you wanted to make.... Dont censor yourself for anyone. If other people dont get it , thats their own loss.

Amulet Man
03-07-2007, 07:42 AM
just make the movie as gross and as funny as you want to. If you get into trouble here, yo uwill still have made the film you wanted to make.... Dont censor yourself for anyone. If other people dont get it , thats their own loss.

That's an attitude I wish I could say I had. I really respect that.

The problem usually arises once I try to get actors and stuff. They sign on for the script without realizing exactly what they have to do. But maybe I will go for it, if I find the time and dedication.

Amulet Man
05-01-2007, 03:23 PM
These movies have been cancelled. It's for the best.

Hopefully next time I will ante up. That said, good luck to all!