PDA

View Full Version : A letter to all who weren't part of HORRORFEST

vidled
10-15-2006, 12:51 AM
Welcome Dear Jane,
this letter is Untitled.
The wedding preparations had Halfway Rekindled Catherine's Commitment that she was Seeing a Glimpse Into the Darkness,
although not quite Sunshine. At the time her Waiting Kindred Sneak a Bloody Mary at apartment 5B, 334 Lost lake Drive, Maliboo, CA,
where the Girl Next Door's Lost Brother was very Mécontentement because he had Urine Trouble after drinking Brown Waters.
Even so, the wedding was on. But the Morning After the Bride felt so Betrayed after having the Awakening from REM that she Developed
Memories of Things That Go Bump. The Consequence was that she drove her groom and Fifth Horseman, Buffalo Sampson, to the Lakeside
wedding rehearsal at Gorsehill Farm.

Just as they arrived she was Stricken by a Cursed Crucifix with some kind of Draco engravings and which was said to have the Devil Inside.
Her fiance started to smile, but she quickly said: "Thou Shalt Not Put On a Happy Face!" He immediately wiped the grin off his face as he knew
Love Is The Most Deceptive Feeling. If there were a Crawl Space he would have hidden under it right then!
But a Killer Sound - a Sound From Beyond if you will - in his head simple said: "Death, this is your Captain Speaking,
there is no Cure For Writer's Block #9, so you better quit cigarettes right now or die from Second Hand Smoking." He quite and threw
his Hellbore cigarettes in a nearby Pit. She was pleased as she knew right then he wasn't Dead Inside after all.

It took some Guts, but they proceeded with the wedding rehearsal, and when the wedding finally came about everyone showed up. There
was no Broken Circle in this family: it was like a complete family Reunion. Even Project 47 Runway model and Dreamcom president Mary Mercer
showed up. She was so well known she wasn't even asked for ID at the Door Between the Black Angel security staff and the wedding gathering.
Vows were exchanged and everyone was looking forward to the wedding reception where a good helping of Meat was served.

It was a great event, and a real shame you couldn't be there in the Flesh!

Cheers.

Kyle Stebbins
10-15-2006, 12:57 AM
What a clever clever post, vidled. I couldn't have ended my night better. DVXuser fests are officially one of my favorite things in this world.

Thanks, vidled, for rocking everyone's world. LET'S GO MAKE SOME MOVIES!!!
-Kyle S.

Edgen
10-15-2006, 12:59 AM
ha!!! This is friggin' AWESOME!

Matt Sconce
10-15-2006, 01:00 AM
This Freakin Rocks!!!! Woohoo!

Kyle Stebbins
10-15-2006, 01:00 AM
Someone on here who is one hell of a graphics artist (who is nearly ANYONE on here!) needs to turn this into a poster and make a printable .pdf -- i guarantee you people will want to save this! I know I do!!

vidled
10-15-2006, 01:03 AM
Hehe.
But dang, I just hope I didn't miss anyone! :)

VersuS
10-15-2006, 01:13 AM
This was awesome!!! !!!! I want this framed!@!!! no kiddding!!!

Dario Nieva
10-15-2006, 01:43 AM
Ha, too awesome.

Norm Sanders
10-15-2006, 02:56 AM
Very cool! Can't imagine how much time it took for you to do that ... extremely thoughtful & thanks for getting everyone in there! :beer: I don't think I could come up with something as creative as that if I'd had a month to do it!

Michael_Petro
10-15-2006, 08:03 AM
WOW my head hurt trying to figure out how you figured how to write that... VERY COOL indeed nice job

TheatreGuy
10-15-2006, 08:12 AM
Excellent Job!!! A great momento from this fest. Nicely Done!

Charli
10-15-2006, 08:13 AM
Marius, two things, first, you have way too much time on your hands and
second, write my next script.

Daniel Skubal
10-15-2006, 08:22 AM
LOL that's really amazing

Kevin Lee
10-15-2006, 08:34 AM
Wow, well done my good lad. Well done.

jpbankesmercer
10-15-2006, 09:00 AM
Superb! :)

Jaime V
10-15-2006, 09:07 AM
lol that was great :)

vidled
10-15-2006, 10:00 AM
...needs to turn this into a poster and make a printable .pdf -- i guarantee you people will want to save this! I know I do!!

:dankk2:

Well, I'm no graphics artist, but I made this pic quickly, if that works. Nothing fancy though.
It looks like this:
http://pig.us/hs.jpg

Download a bigger JPG: HERE (http://pig.us/h.jpg)

Ralph Oshiro
10-15-2006, 06:09 PM
Even Project 47 Runway model and Dreamcom president Mary Mercershowed up. Wow! Great job! Incredibly creative! "Project 47 Runway model and DREAMcom president . . ." PRICELESS! "Hellbore cigarettes!" Awesome!

And last, but not least . . .

It was a great event, and a real shame you couldn't be there in the Flesh!Great, great job, vidled! What a fun homage to all of the HorrorFest '06 participants! Thank you!

Ralph Oshiro
10-15-2006, 06:11 PM
LOVE that graphic, too, vidled!!!

Cryogenic Filmworks
10-15-2006, 06:51 PM
That was really kool of you to do vidled. :thumbsup:

Ben Sliker
10-15-2006, 07:41 PM
i'm just stoked dead inside got it's own sentence.

Edgen
10-15-2006, 07:53 PM
ya.. at least my pair was consistent with one another. ... Urine Trouble after drinking Brown Waters

:) Kudos for the high res image. I digg it!

/j

Kyle Stebbins
10-15-2006, 07:55 PM
definitely love that man... i've just got done printing it and will find a frame tomorrow to hang on my wall! i will post pics later!

KevinPeeples
10-15-2006, 10:43 PM
Itd be really cool if all the orange titles were links to the individual film's forum.

Beat Takeshi
10-15-2006, 11:04 PM
That should be the Horrorfest DVD cover.

kimko
10-15-2006, 11:05 PM
damn boy! you're GOOD! reel good know what i mean!

arielman
10-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Excellent!!!

Ian

Slimothy
10-16-2006, 12:33 PM
That was great man. How long did it take you?

vidled
10-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Sweet :dankk2: y'all.

How long did it take you?

Actually not long at all. Started with Rekindled, and soon realized they need to be shuffled around, otherwise it's near impossible! Had the spreadsheet in front of me with all the names, and it just all came together. Maybe three quarters of an hour? I think the pic took longer though....<cough> :)